View all photos (18)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We will be going into hidden alleys of chandani chowk which are not easily accessible and bargain with the local shopkeepers. will let you know the trick. Ride the cycle rickshaw, battery rickshaw and experience local conveyance. Visiting sikh pilgrimage and take part in community kitchen. Get your hands painted with indian Heena Art. Get to know about indian cultural while visiting hindu temple.
897, Lajpat Rai Market, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide Services
- Entrance fees for the exhibition and musical fountain show
- Charges for the Heena design on the hands. It depends on the length you want to cover but charges are nominal.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 25 years
- Dress code is smart casual and body covered
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
1. This tour went above my expectations. It was my first time in India and therefore New Delhi. So naturally was very excited to see everything. Umesh, my guide was like like a friend who was showing around their hometown. He’s very warm and welcoming. Easy to talk to. He…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Travel Aide Tours
I had heard about Umesh from other colleagues of mine and had heard of an amazing job he had done with their day to…
Day trip to the Taj Mahal
With minimum time on the ground in Delhi, my colleagues and I wanted to see the Taj Mahal. I contacted Umesh who ar…
Umesh is the best tour guide in Delhi!
Delhi is a overwhelming city to visit on your own! I travel the world for a living, and prefer to venture out on my…
Fantastic day with Umesh
Despite so many obstacle when trying to adapt to Indian life on our first day there (we were relocated to another h…
Umesh is the Best
Umesh was truly my favourite tour guide of all of the tours I've ever been on in multiple countries. Being on a tou…
Old Delhi + Connaught Place Walking Tour
Umesh was great even before we met up by keeping communication with me. He is such a friendly and professional guid…
Golden Triangle Tour
The price and itinerary were great! This tour was exactly what we wanted. We didn't have to worry about anything. A…
Great night market tour!
Umesh is a great guy and really helped us explore parts of Delhi that tourists wouldn’t get to see otherwise. We lo…
Great Experience in Delhi Flea Markets
My wife and I had an incredible experience with Umesh on a tour of Temples and flea markets in Delhi. We were able …
Great tour of Taj Mahal
We had a great day touring the Taj Mahal. Umesh set up a private driver and tour guide for us, we just had to show …
My husband and I had an incredible time doing the golden Triangle thanks to the very efficient, carefully, and acco…
We had a great time with Umesh as he walked us around Old Delhi. He brought us to temples to experience ceremonies …
An amazing tour of Old Delhi
Had such a great time exploring Old Delhi. Umesh met us at our hotel as I was not comfortable finding the meeting p…
Umesh was a great host, met me with the group in an easy to find location and took us on a thorough and enjoyable t…
Don’t hesitate to book!
Prince and Sunil provided one of the best experiences on our trip. They were extremely flexible about our interests…
- Red Fort, Charity Birds Hospital, and 3 more
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 941 travellers!
from $104.50* $110.00
Popular: Booked by 1,217 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about A Taste for Spirituality & Shopping
What time does A Taste for Spirituality & Shopping start?
A Taste for Spirituality & Shopping will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book A Taste for Spirituality & Shopping on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with A Taste for Spirituality & Shopping?
How much is A Taste for Spirituality & Shopping?
A Taste for Spirituality & Shopping price starts from USD 5.13. Discover and book A Taste for Spirituality & Shopping on Tripadvisor
What is the A Taste for Spirituality & Shopping cancellation policy?
A Taste for Spirituality & Shopping cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A Taste for Spirituality & Shopping on Tripadvisor