View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Private Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Day Tour From Delhi By Express Highway with air-conditioned SUV Car comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort and Sunset Point. • Private day trip to Agra from Delhi • Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort • Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture • Get an in-depth tour of the iconic Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) • Enjoy a traditional Indian lunch at a popular restaurant • Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience • Transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Indira Gandhi International AirportStop: 14 hours - Admission excludedTake a private tour of several antique structures of Agra, a city on the banks of the Yamuna River. Private pickup will take you from Delhi approximately four hours to Agra. Stop first at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Agra Fort, a treasure house of Mughal architecture.This 94-acre (34-hectare) brick fort dates back to 1080 AD and has seen many battles and undergone major renovations. Witness the interesting fusion of Hindu and Islamic influences on its construction and decor as you walk inside the fort with your guide and learn about the different functions of the buildings including the Moti Masjid (Pearl Fort), Diwan-i-Khas (Hall of Private Audience), Diwan-i-Am (Hall of Public Audience), Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace) and more.Head to the Taj Mahal, India’s most iconic building and a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site. Along the way, stop at a popular restaurant for traditional Indian eats.Spanning an area of about 1,000 acres (400 hectares), this majestic architectural wonder offers incredible sights. On your guided tour, admire the structure’s magnificent construction, the intricate exterior and interior decor, the beautiful garden and the outlying red-sandstone buildings. Its most predominant structure, the white-domed marble mausoleum, was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved third wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and combines Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural styles.Finally, visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, situated on the opposite bank of the Yamuna from the Taj Mahal and commonly known as the Baby Taj. Built between 1622 and 1628 by Empress Nur Jahan for her father, the mausoleum is often described as a jewel box. Admire the trellis work and precious stone inlay as you listen to your guide’s commentary and learn about the strong Persian influence on the tomb’s design—the first in India entirely made out of marble.At the end of private tour, sit back and relax on the drive back to Delhi.Read more
- Private tour
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- Mineral water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Monument Entrance Fees.
- Entry/Admission - Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Agra Trip
Amazing Agra Overnight Tour
I cannot express how great and professional Rajesh and Boby were with every aspect of the tour. They had a great kn…
All Three in one day !!
If you are ready to start early at 5 - 5:30 am in the morning (it is necessary), then this tour is a must. You can …
Very flexible comfortable trip
This trip catered to my exact schedule and the driver Akhtar was very punctual and friendly. At the hotels, my bag …
Excellently Efficient Indian Adventure in Style
Me and my wife only had a short period of time in India to see the sights before attending a wedding. With such a s…
4 day private Golden Triangle tour
We were on the 4 day private tour in Golden Triangle and we enjoyed it. Our driver Mr Akhatar was very professional…
We would like to thank you for your services. We have had the four day Golden Triangle Tour and the services render…
Excellent Taj Mahal your by train
We found this tour by google and book my taj mahal tour by train and get response with in 30 minutes and get all I …
Excellent Golden triangle tour
We did a 3 nights/ 4 days tour around the golden triangle (Delhi/Agra/Jaipur) with Agra Trip and the experience was…
Golden Triangle: Delhi , Agra, Ranthambore , Jaipur
This was the most excellent experience - I was greeted by Akhtar Ali, my professional, kind and reliable driver, at…
Well organised Day Tour but long train journeys
It was very difficult to organise train tickets yourself online so I went with Viator. Agra Trip (the tour company)…
For day Golden triangle Tour
We had an excellent time in our four day tour to Delhi-Agra-Jaipur. Our tour guides in each city were excellent and…
4 Day Golden triangle Tour
I have booked for the ideal tour of the golden triangle and luckily found AgraTrip. We spent 4 days travelling thro…
Golden Triangle and Ranthambore Tour
We have just finished our trip with Agra Trip, and had such an amazing time. We were a little apprehensive about ou…
Great Golden Triangel Tour
We had a fantastic tour of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur. Rajesh from Agra Trip organized several activities for us and chose…
Taj Mahal sunrise tour from Delhi
We had a great experience with these 2 people. Pick up on time and a speedy trip. My boby guide got me in swiftly t…
- Duration: 14h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 941 travellers!
from $36.79* $46.00
Popular: Booked by 291 travellers!
from $104.50* $110.00
Popular: Booked by 1,213 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi
What time does Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi start?
Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi?
Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi price starts from USD 90.00. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi cancellation policy?
Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi?
Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi is hosted by Agra Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agra Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full Day Tour From Delhi on Tripadvisor