This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
India is all about rich history steeped into charismatic religion. And this tour takes you on the very same journey. Golden Triangle with Pushkarr Tour is a special treat for both religion enthusiasts and history lovers who desire to uncover the hidden gems of incredible India. Start the tour with Delhi, a historic city drenched in the glitz and glamour of the modern world. Explore Delhi’s majestic attractions like Jama Masjid, Raj Gath, Humayun Tomb, India Gate and Parliament house. Take a drive to Agra to treat yourself with magnificent views of Taj Mahal followed by Fatehpur Sikri and Abhaneri. The city of Jaipur adds vivid colours to this tour with some remarkable monuments like Amber Fort, Jal Mahal and Palace of Winds which make many jaws drop. Thereafter, get ready to soak yourself in some spiritual powers at Pushkar the Land of Brahma Temple who is known as creator of earth among Hindus.
New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 5 Night Accommodation in Base Category AC Rooms of Standard or Superior Category hotels, based on option selected by you.
- Daily Breakfast at hotels.
- One Lunch in Jaipur at local restaurant.
- City tour by walk in Jaipur.
- 2 Bottle of water per day.
- Services of Private English speaking guides at Agra and Jaipur only.
- Private Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Etios/ Dzire (Sedan) car (1 to 2 Persons) and Toyota Innova car (3 to 5 persons) for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- 5% GST Included.
- All kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost.
- Lunches and dinners except mentioned above cost include.
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- International and Domestic airfare.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Mandatory Xmas and New year eve dinner supplement if you travel during these dates
- Anything not mentioned in the above cost includes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child below 5 year is free sharing bed with parents.
- Child rate applies to a maximum of 2 children. If traveling with more than 2 children please book the additional room.
- If you are traveling with an odd number of individuals, an additional bed will be placed in one room.
- No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
- Please contact local tour operator if any special preference for type of bed (Twin or Double). Generally hotels provided 1 Large Bed.
- French, Spanish or German language-speaking tour guide services are available at extra charge. Please contact your tour operator to make arrangements.
- Departure point and Time:
- Tour starts in Delhi and Ends in Jaipur / Delhi as per your choice. Please note check in time at Delhi is 12:00 Hr. Early check –in is subject to availability
- Please note Visa is required for all Foreign Travellers to Enter India. You can get E-Visa. For more details check below 2 links.
- Hotels Used As Given Below or Similar Category.
- Standard: Florence Inn
- Superior : Welcom Dwarka / Vivanta by Taj Dwarka
- Standard: Royale Residency
- Superior: Mansingh Palace / Hwoad Plaza – The Fern
- Standard: Park Ocean / Nahargarh Haveli (Boutique)
- Superior: Mansingh Palace / Traditional Heritage Haveli
- Pushkar Resort
- Pushkar Resort
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Had a great time travelling with Colourful Indian Holidays. The journey was always interesting and my driver, Bunty, was very friendly, helpful and polite at all times and went above and beyond to make sure that my trip was enjoyable. All the guides that I had at the various…
Date of experience: March 2019
Colourful Indian Holidays planned out the golden triangle tour very exceptionally, showcasing the best of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. An an added bonus was the private car and guide who was our transport for the whole tour; our driver was excellent! Additionally, the day-tour guides…
Date of experience: December 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Colourful Indian Holidays
We were very satisfied with the services offered. It was a wonderful experience to visit Rajasthan, with an excelle…
A wonderful experience
A very well-planned 10-day trip with no worries. Our driver was 100% reliable, the hotels were very good - the Man…
GREAT KERALAN TOUR
This is the second occasion we have used Colourful Indian Holidays to organise an Indian tour for us. Narendra Poon…
Colourful Indeed, Holiday in India
A well organised 8 day trip that takes you to the major sites in Delhi Agra and Jaipur as well as a safari in Ranth…
Fantastic tour of Incredible India
Our second trip with CIH, excellent, went like clockwork. Tour Chennai to Cochi, great guides, excellent driver. Ke…
This was our first time visiting India and our first experience of a tour. My husband and I had a private tour/driv…
Amazing experience through incredible Indian cities.
This tour was above and beyond my expectations! Mr. Narendra was always extremely responsive to all of my question…
This is my second tour with Colourful India and it was just as fabulous as the first! All the drivers and guides we…
We booked our tour of Delhi, Agra, Ranthambhore Safari and Rajasthan with Colourful India Holidays. We would like t…
Amazing 6 Days Golden Triangle tour
We booked 6 Days India tour. All guides were good. Special thanks to our driver Bunti. His english is very nice. He…
North India tour
We toured Varanasi together with Hardwar, Agra and Rajastan with Colorful India. Narendra was very helpful in orga…
Fantastic well organised and well executed trip
Highly recommended.We were welcomed into the home of the owner Narendra and his family for a traditional meal (Ashe…
Great Organization to take the most of our trip
The tour of Rajasthan with TajMahal is an unique experience and Narendra and all team his team Colorful Indian Holi…
It was a last minute decision to book a tour with Colorful Indian Holidays and we do not regret it. Narendra was ve…
We had a customized tour in February, for two persons, it was wonderful! People, drivers, guides everything. We eve…
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 1,866 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 461 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 6 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur & Pushkar (Private Car and Guide)
- 6 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur & Pushkar (Private Car and Guide) price starts from AU$443.18. Discover and book 6 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur & Pushkar (Private Car and Guide) on Tripadvisor
- 6 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur & Pushkar (Private Car and Guide) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur & Pushkar (Private Car and Guide) on Tripadvisor
- 6 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur & Pushkar (Private Car and Guide) is hosted by Colourful Indian Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Colourful Indian Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur & Pushkar (Private Car and Guide) on Tripadvisor