View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Lajpat Nagar Central MarketStop: 2 minutes - Admission includedFor those who are visiting the Capital city and are looking for an experience with a difference, what better way than to try your hand at the heart and soul of the country’s culture - its cuisine? Here is a chance for you to browse the famous streets of Delhi and source your own ingredients before getting your hands in cooking some of the delicacies yourself.When it comes to Indian cuisine, it is a delightful surprise with its tangy zest and the burst of flavours that you get on your tongue with each bite. In this four-hour session, you will get the chance to master the techniques to balance the sweet, salt, sour and spicy aspects of the Indian cuisine, by learning to prepare some of them on your own. All this and more awaits you in this swanky culinary studio in Delhi, with top-notch equipment and ample workspaces. This kitchen was established by a budding chef – a Delhi-ite to the core. Her culinary session not only lets you cook, but also gives you an insight into choosing quality ingredients, exploring the streets of Delhi to get trained in bartering with the vendors.This experience starts with such a market trail, where you’ll learn to identify quality ingredients such as spices and vegetables and learn to negotiate with the vendors. Have fun with your gastronomic friends and other chefs while you do the same - sharing snippets on India’s food culture and learning more about the different cuisines around the world. Your friendly, insightful host keeps the experience fun-filled and informative at the same time.Return to the studio to indulge in a delightful cooking session where you will make use of your purchases to prepare some lip-smacking Indian delicacies along with your gourmand guide. Garner some of the tips and tricks of the trade from your host and practice them to perfection. By the end of four hours, you will have your own hand-prepared dishes to proudly share with the other chefs in a friendly tasting session. You will have satiated yourself with the flavours and culture of India by the time you’re ready to go home.Take back home recipes to some mouth-watering delicacies. Don your chef hat and surprise your family with spicy and fun-filled dinners!Read more
- Cooking utensils and aprons
- Cooking recipes
- Cooking ingredients
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Guidance from Professional Chef
- Entry/Admission - Lajpat Nagar Central Market
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Best place to visit
Every Indian in their life must visit Akshardham especially the boat ride that makes us proud and inspires us to…
Did the cooking class today, learnt so much and the food was delicious. Would highly recommend to anyone coming to…
Bumpy road from vandiperiyar, mostly full of lemongrass forest ride. Dangerous off road drive, with no roads. One…
Silk Tour and Old Bangaluru
I had the opportunity to visit parts of the city that I never would have visited on my own as a solo traveler. …
Avoid priests and celebrants
Pushkar's lake is beautiful. The priests and consorts who entice you to make an offering, or puja, by the lake…
Informative, eventful and a memorable activity :)
The walk was nicely organized and structured by the Wandertrails local supplier. The activity is a complete…
A refreshing experience!
I wanted to try something really different this time for my upcoming trip to Munnar. So I googled for some unique…
Quiet, beautiful picnic spot
The drive to the south of Goa to this ancient Shiva temple is beautiful. The place itself has a gushing brook to…
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia7535
While at Mangaladass, got this wonderful opportunity to visit the market as well. Fruits and vegetables here are…
Incredible…no other word justify the performance of Kathakali dancers… It was a great experience of Kerala tour…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255