Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Sigiriya and Dambulla have been nominated as UNESCO World Heritage and once Sigiriya was nominated as the 8th Wonder of the World. If you love to explore rich ancient culture and heritage, this tour is an ideal option for you. Architectural design, ancient paintings, water gardens and amazing views will give you a memorable experience with a great photographic opportunity.
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1SigiriyaStop: 3 hours7:00: You will be picked up by an air conditioned vehicle from your hotel and driven to Sigiriya 9:00: Arrive at Sigiriya and climb the 5th-century rock fortress. Sigiriya is famous for its toadstool of golden-hued granite, protruding into the searing blue sky from a hot, flat wilderness of scrub-land, which is transformed in the rainy season to a water garden. 12:00: Enjoy Lunch at a local Restaurant.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by an Air-conditioned vehicle in Negombo, Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Kalutara or Kandy.
- Sightseeing tours with service of an English-Speaking chauffeur guide
- Lunch at a local Restaurant
- All Government taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Royal Cave Temple
- Expenses of personal nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Kandy hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- You must bring a valid passport for entering the sites.
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Beyond Escapes
wonderful and unforgivable experience
this is to tell every one, the beyond escape family gives us a wonderful and memorable experience in camping , hiki…
Excellent , no word to describe
The camping organized by Beyond Escapes travels are amazing. We were suprised by the activities include in the pack…
Perfect travelling partner
The journey our team had with Beyond Escapes is really amazing. They supply us a good quality vehicle. As well as p…
Fun at Nuwara Eliya
Much appreciated your arrangements. Really happy and we enjoyed well. Again thanks for your staff who coordinated w…
tuktuk safari colombo
Fabulous insight of Colombo, Krishna(I think that was his name)our driver and guide was very knowledgeable. He took…
Lynda & Mark GRIFFITHS'
Amazing all round trip, had the opportunity to let a baby turtle into the ocean from the turtle sanctuary. Max was …
Horton’s national park is a must visit place. Beyond escapes arranged the tour nicely and the guide Anjana was very…
Very good hire of car and driver
Me and my wife had a 5 day self-planned tour of Sri Lanka late February with car and driver booked from Beyond Esca…
Elephant orphanage, tea plantation and highlights
Mr Nishantha was a fantastic guide for the day we had so much fun with him and also felt so safe he helped us in ev…
A perfect combination of romance and experiences!
Beyond Escape's 8-day Honeymoon tour is really recommended! The tour is so well planned and efficient, without bein…
Godfrey escorted me and my husband around Negombo. He went over and above regular service. He took us to a speciali…
Our amazing experience!
We had Suma and Rumesh with us for our full day safari and it was amazing! They were so nice and helpful. They took…
Relaxing bird watching
We were picked up in time at our hotel with a Tuk-Tuk and enjoyed the ride trough authentic residential districts l…
Highly Recommended Sri Lankan Tour Company
We can really recommend Beyond Escapes for organising your tour in Sri Lanka! We have had two private tours of many…
Leapord Nest full day Safari
We had a full day safari with Maari He arrived promptly to pick us up from hotel at 0530 with a car full of water a…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 129 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip
What time does Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip start?
Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip?
Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip price starts from AU$218.81. Discover and book Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip cancellation policy?
Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip?
Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip is hosted by Beyond Escapes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beyond Escapes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip on Tripadvisor