• Hotel/resort lobby
• A private car or van (based No of passengers) with experienced guide service/Pickup and drop in the hotel/resort
• Visit sacred temple of tooth, Kandy
• Enjoy the views of Kandy lake
• Visit the royal botanical gardens, Peradeniya
• Visit national railway museum, Kirbathkumbura
• Visit the Gadaladeniya Temple, Gadaladeniya.
• 7.00 AM/10 h
Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest. The city's heart is scenic Kandy Lake (Bogambara Lake), which is popular for strolling. Kandy is famed for sacred Buddhist sites, including the Temple of the Tooth (Sri Dalada Maligawa) shrine, celebrated with the grand Esala Perahera annual procession.