Yala National Park
This is the country’s second largest and most famous National park for locals and foreigners alike. Situated on the south-East coast of Sri Land it has an area of over 375 square miles. It is made up of five blocks of which two are open to visitors which are The Ruhuna national Park and the Kumana bird sanctuary. These two parks are most important for conservation. It has a variety of eco systems ranging from moist monsoon forest to scrub jungle, fresh water wetlands, and saltwater lagoon and marshlands.
Udawalawe National Park
This national park was created to protect the wild life displaced by the Udawalawe reservoir to protect the displaced wildlife as well as the catchment reserve .It is an important sanctuary for the many herds of elephant that live around the river and the catchment basin. One of its most popular features is the Elephant transit home, where abandoned Elephant calves are rehabilitated and released to the wild. The daily feeding ritual with elephant calves from the surrounding park, who come for the twice daily offering of milk, is a sight to behold, and gives one a feeling of joy.
Attractions & Activities
• Evening Jeep Safari at Yala National Park
• Overnight Stay in Yala
• Witness Milk Feeding to Baby Elephants at Udawalwe Elephant Orphanage
• Morning Jeep Safari at Udawalawe National Park
• Herbal Garden (Optional )
• Moonstone Gem Mining Centre (Optional )
• Tour Starts at 8.00 am from the pickup point
• Pick up from anywhere in Kalutara or Wadduwa.
• Overnight stay in Yala
• Drop off at the pickup point or any place in between Udawalwe and pickup point.
• Comfortable Transportation with well Experienced English speaking Driver-Guides
• All the Excursion Charges & Entry Tickets
• Safari Jeeps
• Mineral Water
• Accommodation at 3 star Hotel or in similar category on HB basis ( Dinner / Breakfast )
• Dinner on Day 1 & Breakfast on Day 2
• Lunch on Day 1 & Day 2
• Local & Government Taxes
• Vehicle & Passenger Insurances
• Food & Drinks except mention in the inclusions.
Note – Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
This is a full package day tour which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions. No extra charges will be applied.