Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The tours take us over 2 hours to visit Vung Tau City by air con tourist bus or private transport or approximately 1 hour 15 minutes to go there by the high speed hydrofoil from Ho Chi Minh City. There are some ideal destinations that the nature has sent such as Front Beach, Back Beach, Pinapple Beach, Mulberry Beach. Vung Tau has been remarkable not only by beautiful beaches, entertainment areas, but also some unique festivals such as Dinh Co Festival, Nghinh Ong Festival, Thang Tam Festival, Feast of Mary and Mother of God. Moreover, you will see many other extraordinarily wonderful and charming landscapes in Vung Tau.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Vung Tau BeachStop: 8 hours8:00 am, We will depart from Saigon to Vung Tau city. 10:30 am, Arriving in Vung Tau and enjoying free time at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) – one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam with the shore runs for almost 10km, full with fine sands and white waves. Then, we have authentic Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, we visit Jesus Christ Statue by walking up the 847 stairs and meeting the 32 meter-tall (105 feet) statue of Jesus Christ. Considered one of the tallest statues of Christ in Asia, its outstretched arms span a little over 18.4 meters. Originally started in 1972 but the construction was only completed in 1993. The adventurous are welcome to climb to the top of inside Christ' arms and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of Vung Tau city. The second destination is Thang Tam Temple (Whale Temple). The temple displays the bones which came to symbolize the protector deity of the coast. Now, each time a carcass of a whale washes ashore, the bones are ceremonially hauled to the mausoleum. We also discovery the Vung Tau's nicest colonial era mansion - Bach Dinh. It was built as a retreat for French Governor of Indochina Paul Doumer at the beginning of the 20th century. Cape Nghinh Phong is final sight before we leave this beautiful coastal city. The Cape is the cliff of Vung Tau and has unobstructed views of Vung Tau City as well as the East Sea. 5:00 pm, we come back Ho Chi Minh city. On the back way, taking a short break at Long Thanh Cow Milk Rest-stop for specialty and souvernir. 7:30pm, We arrive in Ho Chi Minh City. Finish Vung Tau city 1 day tour.Read more
- - Good quality AC private car.
- - Free pick-up and drop-off in the center of Saigon.
- - Helpful English speaking tour guide.
- - Bottle drink.
- - Entrance fees.
- - Lunch.
- - Tips and personal expenses.
- - Drinks, breakfast, dinner.
- - Beach hut/beach chairs/beach umbrellas rental.
- - Freshwater shower at Thuy Van beach and personal expenses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We took the long drive out and back to Vung Tau with our guide HUNTER and our driver. HUNTER was very informative on the daily lives of the people not only in Vung Tau but about all the things we spotted on the way between Ho Chi Minh and Vung Tau. Once there we got to enjoy a…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: VN Bike Tour
Deffinately a must!
Jordan our tour guide was fantastic, conducting and providing all information in both Vietnamese and English to acc…
The beautiful Mekong Delta!
Family of 5 went on this private tour which picked us up from our Hotel and straight to the My Tho, We visited vari…
Highly recommended. Very professional and informative tour
Cu Chi tunnels and city tour- full day I was met at my hotel for my full day Cu chi tunnels and city tour by tour …
"Jordan" our guide had excellent English and humour and was very knowledgeable about the tunnels and the area
This tour is a great way to not only see some of the landmarks of HCM but also an insight into local people and whe…
Two Awesome and Fun Tours!
We booked the VN Bike Tour through our hotel, not on bikes but by private car. Our first tour was of the Cu Chi Tun…
After checking in with our hotel. We were recommended to this tour group. We spent two days with Martin as our guid…
Hats off to Martin and VN bike tours
Just got back to hotel from a full day visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels and the Mekong delta which has been AMAZING. Mar…
Very informative and no time wasted. Lovely experience. Tour guide full of energy, made the tour even more interest…
Outstanding Cu Chi Tunnel Private Tour
took a private tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels and Ho Chi Minh City with Thao as our guide and it was INCREDIBLE! Thao …
Great time with great guide
The private tour is perfect for family. Our guide Loi was professional and patient, given my parents are old, so he…
Best tour we did in Vietnam!
We had five enthousiastic students driving around our family of five with three teenage daughters. Each on their ow…
Scooter Day Tour
Went on a tour with two friends, our guodes were Binh (Bob),Minh and Minh(Jack), they are local students. Was a fan…
Evening tour on Saigon river
We did an evening tour to the tower with fantastic view and good cocktails! After that a very nice bout trip on the…
Very good tour guide,Dingo Chien, made us laugh all day and was very knowledgeable and spoke brilliant english. The…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day
How much is Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day?
Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day price starts from AU$129.84. Discover and book Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day cancellation policy?
Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day?
Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day is hosted by VN Bike Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VN Bike Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day on Tripadvisor