- 08: 30 a.m. Pick up at your hotel lobby.
- 08:50 a.m. Cycling around 2 hours around the lost city and local villages.
- 9:00 a.m. The Lost City
- 10: 50 a.m. Leave for Doi inthanon national Park.
- 12:30 p.m. Doi Inthanon National Park
-1:00 p.m. Diamond Waterfall (Wachirathan)
- Break for your lunch and taste real Thai food.
- 2:00 p.m. Hill tribe market and visit Twin pagoda-s ( Twin Chedi-s with winter flowers garden )
- 3;30 a.m. Start 1:45 - 2 hours trek through rainforest to hidden waterfalls passing orchards and paddy rice fields , end up at Hill- tribe village.
- 5:30 p.m. Explore Hill- tribe village and experience their culture
- 5: 40 pm. Mountain coffee plantation and coffee drinks
- 6:40 p.m. Back to your hotel in the late afternoon
Our guest review:
Great time around Chiang Mai Wonderful and unforgettable (the best amongst the rest )
We begin the morning with a refreshing cycle tour around a local Chiang Mai village and the Lost City. Our bikes are great ones. They are better than the normal mountain bikes. Very nice and comfortable to ride on ( as the pictures below ). Cycling is an exciting alternative to more traditional sightseeing by car and foot and a perfect way to explore the tranquil temple sites scattered around the Lost City. Chiang Mai was originally built herein the 11thcentury but the ancient city was forgotten after being flooded and hidden underground for hundreds of years. There are over 10 ancient temple sites in the city.
In the afternoon we head to Doi Inthanon National Park which encompasses the highest mountain in Chiang Mai. Here we visit three of the most beautiful waterfalls in the park and in Chiang Mai including Wachirathan waterfalls and the hidden one where there are fewer tourists. We will visit Twin Pagoda-s before we have gentle walk down hill to visit a local hill tribe village to explore the village and experience their culture and try the delicious coffee they grow and harvest on the mountain. To end the day we drop by a local market to experience the real Thai life (no tourists here) and try some authentic food before we return you to your hotel.
Private tour only.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Private tour service
- All admission fees required for program
- Experienced English speaking guide with TAT license
- Transport by air con SUV for 5 - 7 seats
- Or VIP van for 10 - 14 seats
- Accident insurance cover
- Drinking water in car
- Flexibility to the needs of you and your party
What to bring:
Change of clothes and towel (for optional waterfall swim), camera, mosquito repellent, hat, sunglasses and rain coat.
What to wear:
Long pants or shorts, T-shirt or polo, sports shoes are fine.