Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Attari, an army post on the Indo-Pakistan border and venue for the flag lowering ceremony which takes places every day during sunset. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic enthusiasm rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. The National Anthem chanting, rounds of applause and tremendous energy in the air make this an unforgettable experience.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Wagah BorderStop: 45 minutesMeet your tour guide at the lobby of your hotel who will drive you to Attari border to witness the “Retreat Ceremony”. After about an hour’s drive arrive at the destination and walk towards the sitting area specially dedicated for the foreign tourists. The events starts with music and cultural programs performed by local folk dancer. After the performance the flag lower ceremony begins. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. The National Anthem chanting, rounds of applause and tremendous energy in the air make this an unforgettable experience.Read more
- Private transportation
- Private English speaking guide
- Any services which are not listed un What's included"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: WRJ Holidays
The Sun Temple at Modhera is very impressive. Highly recommended for tourists visiting Ahmedabad to include this in…
Attari Border Flag Ceremony
It is wonderful Ceremony to be present at Attari border when the retreat Ceremony takes place. Nice national fervor
Well worth Visiting. Makes an Indian proud to be there. Good showmanship on both sides keeps the crowd going. Frien…
A wonderful ceremonial spectacle, full of pomp and splendor !
I had heard a lot about this and made it a point to attend this ceremony as soon as I could ! The Attari-Wagah bor…
Just amazing feeling
Simply amazing! The overall atmosphere... from entry to exit is devotional... total dedication of people. Seeing is…
Must visit if you are patriotic kind or somewhere in punjab
Must visit if you are planning to teach your kids about BSF and India Pakistan relationship.Definitely gives patrio…
First visit to border
Every one tells that they visit Wagha border but actually Indian side of the border is called 'Attari' & Wagha isvt…
One of the most memorable days of my life. I was blown away. It was such a privilege to see these ancient works of …
Very bad place to visit and i will go to this place in future. Please unsubscribe me from your system and immediate…
Be careful what you book
We booked this tour months in advance. Looking forward to traveling to India in style. Dates were locked in, air fa…
Odynovo(Odyssey) tours were outstanding with a great venue
Queenie Yang was the sales rep and allowed us to customize a 19 day tour of India,Bhutan, and Nepal. The 6 of us s…
The evening or early morning visit to Golden Temple is like you are watching Heaven on Earth. It looks so beautiful…
A Patriotic visit, every Indian must visit it at least once in his/her life
This is my third visit to witness the Flag Ceremony and every time I get the same patriotic feeling . The show is v…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari from Amritsar
What time does Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari from Amritsar start?
Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari from Amritsar will start at 3:00 PM. Discover and book Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari from Amritsar on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari from Amritsar?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari from Amritsar on Tripadvisor
How much is Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari from Amritsar?
Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari from Amritsar price starts from AU$76.58. Discover and book Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari from Amritsar on Tripadvisor
What is the Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari from Amritsar cancellation policy?
Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari from Amritsar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari from Amritsar on Tripadvisor