We will pick you up at your hotel in Rio de Janeiro at 19.00 hours, where we will go to the delicious dinner.
An air-conditioned environment that has specialized staff in the area, making this renowned steakhouse a place of international recognition. Featuring a complete cold table, grill system and full caster of unrivaled noble meats, hot dishes and a variety of desserts that make it even tastier.
For over 20 years in Rio de Janeiro, turning that family lunch or business dinner into a banquet that impresses even the most demanding.
The only steakhouse that serves daily from 12h to 23h without interruption and with staff prepared to serve and serve in several languages.
• Pichanha - The classic Brazilian cut comes from the top of the rump, very tasty and soft.
• Rump - Ideal for roasting, grilling or preparing delicious steaks, the rump is on the back of the ox, between the thigh and the loin.
• Titty - Cut with milder flavor, taken from the softer part of the rump. Ideally, ask the titty between rare and to the point, not to change the taste.
• Baby beef - In Brazil, baby beef is a noble cut taken from the rump of the rump. The piece is small, with extremely soft, juicy and fat-free meat.
• Filet mignon - It is the softest cut of beef taken from the upper back of the ox.
• Counterfeit - Juicy tender meat removed from the loin with a layer of lateral fat.
• Skirt steak - Lean, light and tender meat, option for those who go to the diet steakhouse.
• Termite - Meat with fat-streaked fibers, which gives softness to the cut.
• Chop - also called chuleta or T-bone, the chop is a prime cut taken from the beef sirloin, in cross sections with muscle and bone.
• Pork loin - It is one of the most popular among pork cuts. The high quality thin cut is juicy and soft, traditionally cooked on a skewer.