View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We start in the morning with the pick up, going to Floresta da Tijuca. First stop is in the waterfall of Taunay, then the Mayrink Chapel and the Lake of the Fairy and the lake of the weir of Solitude. Driving to the starting point of the trail, we began to ascend the rock of the Proa with a breathtaking view of the beach of Barra da Tijuca and the gigantic stone of Gávea. In short the stone of Queimado and we begin the descent to the table of the Emperor, where we will have a stop for our picnic and with luck to see the typical Nails monkeys. Then we will go down the Castorinha road to the Vista Chinesa (stop for photos), and the Botanic Garden with a visit.
- picnic with fruit, isotonic, cereal bar, and sandwiches
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Need to know if you have any food restriction or food intolerance.
- For the safety of participants, we create documents that help us take better care of you if you need to. The term of responsibility and the medical term, are of extreme importance in this type of activity.
- Term of responsibility and the medical term bolth, must be individual preserving the dosage of each.
- Rio in Tours tours operated by qualified, experienced and verbal fluent guides. All Co work are registered with the Ministry of Tourism. (CADASTUR).
- Wear comfortable sneakers or boots with tight soles and thick socks.
- Cap or hat;
- Sunscreen; Repellent; Sunglasses;
- Raincoat; coat, photographic camera;
- Identity document may be copy and health insurance card)
- Medication for continuous use.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rio in Tours
Very knowledgeable and pleasant Rio tour guide
Luiza worked well with her driver to provide my wife and I with a half day tour of the attractions of Rio de Janeir…
- Rio in Tours
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
from $53.10* $59.00
Popular: Booked by 696 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tijuca Forest with picnic
How much is Tijuca Forest with picnic?
Tijuca Forest with picnic price starts from USD 410.82. Discover and book Tijuca Forest with picnic on Tripadvisor
What is the Tijuca Forest with picnic cancellation policy?
Tijuca Forest with picnic cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Tijuca Forest with picnic on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tijuca Forest with picnic?
Tijuca Forest with picnic is hosted by Rio in Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rio in Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tijuca Forest with picnic on Tripadvisor