View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1U.S. Marine Corps War MemorialStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2National Museum of the Marine CorpsStop: 3 hours -See details
- 3Marine Barracks Washington, 8th and IStop: 60 minutes -See details
See Important Information for details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking Fees
- Private car and guide
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of six people per booking is allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: DC Military Tours
Interesting and insightful day
We enjoyed this tour that primarily touched on interesting historical notes of people involved in naval operations…
This tour was absolutely brilliant, worth every penny, the tour guide went above and beyond, he was friendly,…
Arlington, Fort Meyer and Pentagon
Tom presented a fantastic trip of Arlington, Fort Meyer and the Pentagon. Great history and perspective were the…
Amazing! Like one of the family!
What can we say? Tom is friendly, super prepared, always on time, extremely knowledgeable, and works hard to…
Tom is super!
A medical emergency caused us to cancel our trip to DC, however all my dealings with Tom from time of booking (6…
Wellington, New Zealand10
Amazing tour of Gettysburg!
I had an amazing time on the Gettysburg Tour with Tom. He is very knowledgable, personable & really tried to…
The Reviews are ALL CORRECT
I was looking for a tour to show my father (88-Korea Veteran and my Mom -79) the various War Memorials and…
Tom is an awesome tour guide. My husband loves military history and Tom answered all his questions. We saw all the…
All around great job!!
We booked Tom for both a monument tour and an Arlington Cemetery tour for our family. I can’t say enough good…
Washington DC tour with US Veteran deserves an A+
After just a few phone calls with Tom I knew this was going to be a great day. Indeed it was! Tom picked us up (my…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071