Park is located about 6km from Rawang and 22km from Kuala Lumpur. It is 1,214 hectares and it was named in honor of Sir Gerald Templer, a British High Commissioner in Malaya. Along the trunk road is one of the oldest rainforests estimated more than 130 million years. In consist of low and Diptro Carp Rain Forest & 7 Level of waterfall, jungle streams and trails.
• Hot Springs Selayang, Baru Selayang Batu Caves, Gombak, 68100 Malaysia
• Gombak, Batu Caves 68100 Malaysia
• Templer Park, Rawang Malaysia
• Bukit Melawati, Kuala Selangor Malaysia
• Kampung Kuantan Firefly Park, Batang Berjuntal, Kuala Selangor Malaysia