Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This 3 hours walking tour takes you into the beating heart of Malay Kuala Lumpur. Imagine a village surrounded by high-rise buildings in the middle of the City. Discover the cradle of Malay culture, heritage and traditions including sampling of local street food with local guides.
Sultan Sulaiman Club, Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman, Kampung Baru, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Jalan Raja Alang, Chow Kit, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- English speaking Local guide (or driver cum guide)
- Guided Walking tour
- Shared transfer and tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off surcharge (hotels located greater Kuala Lumpur)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that hotel pickup and drop-off service operates only for hotels within the Kuala Lumpur central city limits. If you are staying within the following area, pick-up/drop-off service available at additional fee (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher):
- Greater Kuala Lumpur: KL Sentral, Petaling Jaya & Subang Area - hotels located within this area
- Sri Kembangan: Palace of the Golden Horses, and other hotels located within this area
- Shah Alam: Holiday Inn Glenmarie, The Saujana, all hotels within the Shah Alam area
- Putrajaya, KLIA & Sepang: Putrajaya Shangrila, Putrajaya Marriott, Cyberview Lodge, Equatorial Bangi, Sama-Sama Hotel KLIA, Concorde Inn KLIA, Avani Gold Coast Sepang, and other hotels located within this area
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd
very fun and nice
Got a lot of water activity can play at there. There also got animal park. Is very fun when play at ther and very h…
Wonders of Asia
The Niah Caves are, for those interested in anthropology, one of the wonders of Asia. It is also a stunning cave c…
Cultural Immersion in Countryside
Great people... lots of time in most places - could have coped with more time (of course).. Loved learning about …
Very accomodating and responsive!
I was at a conference in Kuala Lumpur in March 2020 which used this service for daily tours, airport transfers and …
My stay in Penang
Lili was very helpful to me during my stay in Penang at the ParkRoyal. Lili did the following for me: - organised …
A quiet place
Decided to go to the Butterfly Park instead of the Bird Park due to some mixed reviews - the Butterfly Park was jus…
Thank you Borneo Calling for the efficient services rendered during our trip to Kota kinabalu 20th-25th Feb to hike…
Langkawi Cycling and village tour with guide Zaharin
Zaharin was great as our guide, leading us on a cycling tour of nontourist areas. Our discussions along the way wer…
Batu Caves: An extraordinary experience
I was impressed with the size and beauty of the statue that impose its serene and majestic aura. The monastic bles…
Snorkelling day trip
Being someone who has snorkelled a bit, I would put this as just ok. It does take about n hour to get to this small…
Not a marine park
Not at all a marine park. Dead corals, standing snorkeling and biting fishes. Lunch not worth it, boat in bad condi…
Booked the airport transfer from Lily, she was very responsive and efficient. The transfer was smooth. Will definit…
Aquaria Kuala Lumpur
Very nice place to visit by children to see.. Quite busy but got lot of fish species can see there..
It was year end 30 December when we visited so the whole place was packed with visitors. It took some time to get …
Niah National Park with guide Charlie
We were picked up by our guide Charlie at around 9am, turned out to be a private tour probably due to CNY. Gr8 1.5h…
- Kampong Bharu Jamek Mosque, Tatt Khalsa Diwan Gurdwara, and 3 more
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 727 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jalan-Jalan at Kampong Bharu
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jalan-Jalan at Kampong Bharu on Tripadvisor
- Jalan-Jalan at Kampong Bharu price starts from AU$77.73. Discover and book Jalan-Jalan at Kampong Bharu on Tripadvisor
- Jalan-Jalan at Kampong Bharu cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Jalan-Jalan at Kampong Bharu on Tripadvisor
- Jalan-Jalan at Kampong Bharu is hosted by Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jalan-Jalan at Kampong Bharu on Tripadvisor