With any of our kimono rental plans, you can enjoy taking photos at our 300 years old samurai residence. Our customers spend a lot of time simply enjoy taking photos at our salon. There is also a Nishihonganji temple within a few minutes walk from our salon, and it is a good place to visit with kimono.
We accept the drop-in kimono rental, but for more collection of kimono to choose from, it is better that we know your height and approximate size of your clothes (such as S, M, L).
The service is provided in the following order:
1. Choose kimono of your choice
2. We put the kimono on you
3. Choose obi for your kimono
4. (Per your request), provide a easy hairdo (free) - If you require professional hairdo, please contact us in advance.
5. Choose a pair of zouri (shoes to go outside) - we also provide a small bag if you request
6. Free time until the time of returning the kimono
We have a Japanese style cafe and bar at our salon, so you can enjoy some green tea and Japanese sweets wearing kimono or after coming back from a long day of sightseeing.
We also provide a tea ceremony experience workshop (reservation is required in advance). You can participate in any of our workshop or events wearing a kimono. Please check our Facebook page for upcoming events!