Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Your Wuzhen water town tour begins with coach pickup from your Hangzhou hotel. Stop at the Hundred-Bed Museum (Zhao Hall), the first museum in China to collect and exhibit ancient beds of the Jiangnan area. See the luxurious carvings and elaborate designs on these antique beds and listen as your expert guide shares stories reflecting this unique cultural account of ancient Chinese civilization. Later on visit the Sanbai Wine Workshop, the only remaining winery in Wuzhen, built during the Song Dynasty. Brewing liquor was a huge industry in Wuzhen during the Ming Dynasty. There were over 20 distilleries in operation at the time. Witness how wine is made using traditional techniques. Afterwards visit the Hongyuan Thai dye house to see the time-honored art of making indigo-dyed printed calico. Wuzhen is one of the principal sources of this flower-printed blue cloth.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Wuzhen Water TownStop: 8 hours - Admission includedExplore the picturesque water town of Wuzhen on a full-day guided tour from Hangzhou. See the town’s highlights, including the Sanbai Wine Workshop, built during the Song Dynasty and the only winery that remains in Wuzhen. Visit the Hundred-Bed Museum and learn about indigo dye at Hongyuan Tie Dye; then watch a shadow puppet show with musical accompaniment on traditional Chinese instruments. Wrap up with a scenic (optional) cruise on the river. Your tour includes lunch, entrance tickets, and hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Hangzhou. Full-day tour to Wuzhen Water Town, from Hangzhou View elaborately decorated antique beds at the Hundred-Bed Museum Learn about Wuzhen’s wine production at the Sanbai Wine Workshop Visit the Hongyuan Thai dye house and witness inner workings of the textile industry Enjoy a shadow puppet performance Float past pretty old buildings and stone bridges on an optional scenic boat cruise Includes informative guide, lunch, admission, and hotel pickup and drop-offRead more
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Wuzhen Water Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
這次旅遊，我們全家都很開心，感謝導遊的陪伴和周到的安排，我們还會回來。Wezhen is so pretty, I can't like it any more. Once you there , you never leave.
Date of experience: March 2021
Wuzhen- the Venice in the east. I enjoyed the traditional houses built along the river and the peaceful life style. What's more, they got many nice halls to display the original workshops. The night view in West Part is really unique.
Date of experience: February 2021
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hangzhou Travel Agency
An amazing show.
The show was astonishing, we got a great to fully appreciate view the whole stage. We also had a very nice dinner …
This tour is beyond my expectation. I saw such a beautiful tea plantation and plucked tea leaves in person. I had…
A must see in the world.
I was lucky to see the sea of clouds and sunrise. Also a night stayed at Honcun ancient village is very authentic.…
A tour with Forrest is definitely recommendable - great tour & excellent English explanations
Today we took a tour with Forrest to the Longjing Tea Plantage and the Hangzhou Tea Museum. Forrest picked us up at…
Forest was a great guide with lots of good stories about tales and legends of ancient Hangzhou. Enjoyable for both …
Very good performance
This hour-long show is the highlight of the Songcheng tour. It is a very large scale performance featuring acrobats…
Great tour of Hangzhou Tea Culture
We had a great tour of local tea culture and history with Forrest. Forrest was punctual and very professional. We e…
Best tour guide ever!
Hangzhou Travel Agency is the best -- we could not have asked for a better tour guide! They were extremely helpful …
A Wonderful Day!
We had a wonderful day with Forrest as our guide and driver. The Tea Museum was fascinating and the lunch at Green …
Very friendly guide me andprovided interesting detailsabout Hangzhou. Interresting trip to tea room and followed by…
Booked the Airport Transfer n 2 days tour. Mr Tao was punctual for both pick up n very polite n friendly. Forrest, …
A Unique and Magnificent fdShow
Hangzhou was the totally under the radar stop in our tour of China. This show, done on top of West Lake is over the…
Would not recommend this travel agency.
The only thing about this experience that resembled the description was the show on the lake. A driver arrived on t…
Forrest was very kind and helpful for my stay in Hangzhou, he took me everywhere I needed to go for my transition f…
Longjing tea field
Our tour guide Forrest was absolutely fantastic, he spoke excellent English and gave us a specular tour with great …
- Duration: 7–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Hangzhou to Wuzhen Private Tour
- Hangzhou to Wuzhen Private Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Hangzhou to Wuzhen Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hangzhou to Wuzhen Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Hangzhou to Wuzhen Private Tour price starts from AU$136.92. Discover and book Hangzhou to Wuzhen Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Hangzhou to Wuzhen Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hangzhou to Wuzhen Private Tour on Tripadvisor