Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Today you will have a private day trip from Xi'an hotel in the city center to Luoyang, the tour will start in Xi'an and and in Xi'an. In the early morning between 5:00am-6:30am the driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby in Xi'an city and drop you to Xi'an Bei train station, and driver will hand the train tickets to you. Once you reach to Luoyang you will have a private tour to the famous Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple, guide will drop you to Luoyang train station afte tour ends. You will see beautiful Grttoes and Fantastic Kongfu show in Henan. But after you reach to Xi'an train station you will take a taxi to your hotel on own. Wish you have a nice day trip today.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Longmen GrottoesStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byXi'an
- One way private transfer from Xi'an hotel in the city center to xi'an trian station
- Round way bullet train ticket Xi'an-Luoyang and Luoyang -Xia'n in 2nd class
- Private transfers in Luoyang to Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple till to Luoyangtrain station
- Entrance fee in Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple
- Round way battery car in Longmen grottoes
- Round way battery cars in Shaolin temple
- English speaking guide in Luoyang
- Child train ticket between 1.2-1.5 Meters
- Entry/Admission - Longmen Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)
- Return way from Xi'an train station to xi''an hotel transfer
- Guide in Xi'an
- Child train ticket under 1.2 meters
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Zhengzhou Museum
Small but interesting (and free!) museum
We visited this museum before catching the bullet train to Suzhou. It had quite a spectacular entrance and inside, …
One of the most amazing places to visit
This was one of the most breathtaking sites of Buddhist art I have ever visited. Being from India, I am no stranger…
Interesting and Informative
Shares information about the history of the are, showing rare articles of interest from early dynasties.
We visited the Zhengzhou Museum as part of a TripADeal tour of China. I know I have the right one - see photo of t…
Lots of beautiful artifacts to look at. I could have spent way more time here than our tour alloted us, but worth a…
The picture wrong, the address also wrong
First of all this is not Zhengzhou Museum, this is also Henan museum, (the mai building). Zhengzhou Museum is near …
Small (Nov 2018) but very interesting
The main building is closed but there is a very good display in a nearby building. All the information is translat…
I was really impressed by the awesome imperial collection at the state's Zhengzhou Museum. Worth it!
An interesting visit
The museum had a exhibition of great men during the revolution. IT was very interesting. They had a diverse of cera…
Don't waste your time here!! Very small limited exhibits with most walls bare - looks like most of wall exhibits ha…
Small exhibit at the moment due to renovations but whatever is there may be worth it. Wished it had more to see
Not a lot to see; Redemption though!
While there wasn't much to see, the musical performance that took place in the theatre was fabulous. Also, it was T…
The picture is of the Henan Museum. The Zhengzhou Museum is an archaeological museum. If you are not an archaeologi…
wordless you need go and visit yourself. I am totally impressed by what it has displaying in the museum.
Good for a short visit but be sure to check whether all rooms are open
Provides a peek into local culture. Was under renovation when we went there. Be sure to check whether all rooms are…
- Duration: 9–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 168 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,022 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 421 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private tour from Xi'an to Luoyang Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple by train
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private tour from Xi'an to Luoyang Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple by train on Tripadvisor
- Private tour from Xi'an to Luoyang Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple by train price starts from AU$312.76. Discover and book Private tour from Xi'an to Luoyang Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple by train on Tripadvisor
- Private tour from Xi'an to Luoyang Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple by train cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private tour from Xi'an to Luoyang Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple by train on Tripadvisor
- Private tour from Xi'an to Luoyang Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple by train is hosted by Zhengzhou Museum. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zhengzhou Museum on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private tour from Xi'an to Luoyang Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple by train on Tripadvisor