Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Shaanxi History MuseumStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Xi'an MuseumStop: 2 hoursSee details
- Shadow puppet show.
- English tour guide
- Food and Drink.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- The shaanxi history museum closes every Monday.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I had a great tour with Dodo of the Shaanxi history museum. The tour was very convenient; they contacted me via email to confirm the tour and obtain my information to purchase tickets in advance. The ticketing system here is more complex than usual due to the covid virus…
Date of experience: April 2020
We had the most wonderful guide and a careful driver. Pick up was on time, we went to Small Wild Goose Pagoda park to see the puppet show. It was short, but perfectly done. The shadow puppets showed more color through the white screen and the story we saw was cute and…
Date of experience: June 2019
Response from 0Ning88, Manager at Private Half Day Tour of Shaanxi History Museum and Xi'an Museum
Responded 19 Aug 2019
Dear EMSZOKE Thank you for sharing your travel experience with us. We are so appreciate it you gave this review to us. And we’re proud that our guide and driver did a great job and everything went smooth.Thank you for your kind recommendation and wish we will have another chance to serve you in the near future. Best regards, Jeff Ning China Tour
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Jeff Ning China Tours
Having Lin tour us around Xi’an is probably the greatest highlight of our trip. We could tell she is passionate for…
Xian – If you come first time, there will be second time
Lin, who is my tour guide, has walked me through Chinese history in Qin Dysnaty with lots of stories about Qinshihu…
Xian your way - fantastic guide!
Lin was a fantastic and enthusiastic guide for my day tour - extremely knowledgeable and friendly! As a solo femal…
Great Private Tour
We had a lovely tour of the Terracotta Soldiers with this company and our tour guide, Francy. We booked the tour be…
Incredible tour. Hard to pick a favourite spot. For history the Terracotta Warriors can't be beat. The guide, Lin, …
Nice rainy day
Terra cotta visit was very interesting, my guide was passionate and very knowledgeable. Had a good time at lunch, …
Xi’an in the time of corona
My favorite part of the experience was the tea tasting. It was fun to try different teas that normally we could not…
Perfect introduction to XI’an
This tour was a perfect way to be introduced to Xi’an, and Lin was a fantastic guide! We learned so much about the …
Family Visit to Terracotta Warriors
We had a great time with our tour guide Lin. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable. More importantly, she was ext…
Private half day tour of Xian Terracotta Warriors
Lin’s knowledge and passion for the visit shone through. This was a wonderful and educational afternoon out. Highly…
Terra Cotta Warriors
Toured with Dodo and really enjoyed the tour and her company. Had authentic Xi'an food too. Highly recommended
Easy way to get to see Warriors
If you want easy and hassle free then this tour is ideal - our guide Dodo was friendly and helpful. Useful informat…
Lin was a Great guide!
Thank you Lin for your spectacular english and granular level knowledge of the terra-cotta warriors. December was p…
Xi'an in a day
We had an excellent time while on this tour. We were picked up at the train station and taken directly to the terra…
The visit was perfect, the place is amazing and Lin were really pacient and explain about everything. I really reco…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,311 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 168 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 421 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Half Day Tour of Shaanxi History Museum and Xi'an Museum
- Private Half Day Tour of Shaanxi History Museum and Xi'an Museum will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour of Shaanxi History Museum and Xi'an Museum on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Half Day Tour of Shaanxi History Museum and Xi'an Museum on Tripadvisor
- Private Half Day Tour of Shaanxi History Museum and Xi'an Museum price starts from AU$70.24. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour of Shaanxi History Museum and Xi'an Museum on Tripadvisor
- Private Half Day Tour of Shaanxi History Museum and Xi'an Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour of Shaanxi History Museum and Xi'an Museum on Tripadvisor