Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Xi'an is the capital of China’s Shaanxi Province, famous for its 3rd-century army of terracotta warriors. Most guided tours focus solely on the UNESCO-listed clay troops, but you have the option of adding on two other cultural sights during this customizable excursion, with choices including Banpo Museum, Muslim Street, or Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Enjoy personal attention from your private guide, plus convenient hotel pickup.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)Stop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Shaanxi History MuseumStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 4Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)Stop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Xi'an Banpo MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Muslim QuarterStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 7Mausoleum of the First Qin EmperorStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Drum Tower (Gulou)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Huaqing PalaceStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Xi'an Bell TowerStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 1 more stop
- Customizable private tour of Terracotta Army and two other sights
- Choices for your itinerary include museums, hot springs, and neighborhoods
- Includes round-trip transportation from your hotel
- No need to plan in advance: Decide your sightseeing schedule as you go
What to Expect
After pickup from your hotel in a private vehicle, the itinerary for this day trip is up to you. In addition to a tour of the UNESCO-listed Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor, where you'll see the famous Terracotta Army, you’ll choose two of six other sights and activities to visit to round out your day. You might decide to take a soak at Huaqing Hot Springs or explore the city’s diverse religious heritage along Muslim Street. You’ll also have world-class museums to choose from, including the collections at Shaanxi and Banpo. As you ride comfortably between locations in a private vehicle, you’ll be free to simply focus on the sights. Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Banpo Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor
- Entry/Admission - Drum Tower (Gulou)
- Entry/Admission - Huaqing Palace
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Bell Tower
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Mosque
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Admissions add up to US$17.00 to US$42.00 per person based on sites of your choosing.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Eddie was a great tour guide! He took us to incredible sights we had been hoping to see. He was very knowledgable and very informative. My brother and I loved learning about the history and seeing the sights. The Terracotta Warriors were the most AMAZING things we have seen.
Date of experience: July 2019
Our group of four was on an organised group tour through China, but our tour did not visit the Terracotta Warriors. We could not miss this bucket list site, so decided to organise our own tour. We had one free day at Zhengzhou. We decided in Australia, before we left for China,…
Date of experience: October 2019
Rosa was a wonderful tour guide for all three of our stops! Very informative, accommodating, and funny! She even suggested additional places to explore in Xi’an near our hotel after the tour. We are very happy we decided to go see the Terracotta Warriors on a week day as Rosa…
Date of experience: January 2020
Had a lot of fun with Tina, did the Terracota Warriors plus Big Pagoda & City Wall (definitely recommend that combination). Also had the best Chinese food I ate during my entire trip at a place called First Noodle Under The Sun.
Date of experience: January 2020
Xian Terra-cotta warriors. City gate. Muslim street. Tour was great, Rosa has great English, very easy to communicate wi
Rosa was excellent. Super nice, very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her. I would recommended her as a tour guide
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Terracotta Warriors Tour
Terracotta warriors museum
I was there during autumn holidays in October.although there was a loooong que and it was raining heavily we passed…
Must see! Exceeded all expectations!
An amazing day which blew me away with how intricate and beautiful the terracotta warriors were. I went with my gir…
Amazing! You will need CASH to purchase your ticket
Amazing experience. We explored the Terracotta Army by ourselves, without a guide. We got there early (8:30am) and …
You can catch a public bus to the Terracotta warrior at 3-5 yuan from Xi'an. Then the fun begins, you get accosted …
Impressive and Iconic Site
We had an amazing tour of the Terracotta Warriors. The vastness of the venue will impress you beyond what you might…
Xi'an and Terra Cotta warriors
We had a wonderful day with Tina Yang who was at the airport greeting us with a smile. She was ready to take us…
Fantastic but if short on time, you can miss the shop & optional "make a warrior"
We booked a private tour as had a full day planned which involved other venues. First stop was the souvenir shop a…
Imperial China Tour included visit
Clearly the stand out visit on a two week tour of China. The sheer scale of the exhibition is breath taking. The s…
Seeing is believing!
Couldn't believe my eyes! There are so many warriors ! The history is fantastic. The museum and exhibition is excel…
Our family of four with two young daughters (aged 11, 8) had the most fantastic day in Xian with Rosa as out tour g…
I can't believe that the Terracotta Warriors were unearthed in 1974
I was amazed to see the thousands of these beautiful statues and no two are exactly alike. At this time 3 burial s…
So I recommend the best way to experince this, is first pay RMB 80 for underground stimulation ride, then RMB 120 f…
The terracotta warriors are utterly amazing and need no introduction. China’s no. 1 tourist attraction? It’s hard …
The Xi'an Terracotta Warriors Tour with Tina Yang
I had previously visited china visiting Shenzen and was fortunate enough to see the Terracotta Warriors on display …
An absolute must-see if you are in Xi'an
I was fortunate to have a free day in Xi'an and opted to book a private tour of the Terracotta Warriors along with …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 168 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 196 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Full Day Tour
What time does Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Full Day Tour start?
Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Full Day Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Full Day Tour?
How much is Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Full Day Tour?
Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Full Day Tour price starts from AU$130.87. Discover and book Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor