We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
In this incredible tour you will visit the main points along the lines of defense of the 64th Army such as:
• HQs of 64th Army – the place of interrogation of Friedrich Paulus on 31st of January 1943
• Saint Nicholas Cathedral in Beketovka - the only one survived cathedral after the battle of Stalingrad
• Beketovka Train Station – now preserved as a memorial
• Beketovka POWs camp №108 site and site of German prisoners cemetery
• StalGRES Stalingrad Power Station
• The site of auxiliary control command post of 64th Army of Stalingrad Front in September 1942-January 1943 - here opens the great view to the city of Stalingrad and southern suburbs
• The most southern T-34 Tank Turret memorial and Kuporosnaya Balka gully
• Civil War Memorial - the place of massacre of 1500 defenders of Red Tsarytsyn shot by White Army soldiers in 1919
• Lysaya Gora Height Memorial – here in 1942 the soldiers of 64th Army held fierce fightings with German-Fascist/Nazis invaders and didn’t let them reach Volga river.
And many other military-historical places of the dedicated World War II and the heroic defense of Stalingrad.
See Important Information for details
Traveler pickup is offered Departure Point: The beginning of the tour at your hotel
Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request (additional charge may apply)
Driver’s services as per the program (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
Guaranteed to skip the lines
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.