Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
When you are ready for a real vacation - a week in St Petersburg would be that perfect holiday that will submerge you into the whirlwind of stunning palaces, colorful churches and rich art collections. No secret and mystery will be left undiscovered! Your private guide will keep track of all timings to make this experience smooth and worry-free for you, while you are enjoying everything this city has to offer.
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Tourist-class vehicle according to program
- Professional guide
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 7+ people)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water daily
- Entry/Admission - Airport St. Petersburg Pulkovo Taxi and Transfers
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Cruiser Aurora
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Oranienbaum
- Entry/Admission - State Russian Museum
- Entry/Admission - Yusupov Palace on Moika River
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Pavlovsk State Museum
- Food and drinks
- Additional charge for a Portuguese, Italian, Chinese or Japanese guide (if requested)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
A fantastic private tour of the city
We had a wonderful tour of St Petersburg with Marina. She was a wonderful guide: friendly, cheerful and hugely know…
Good insight into St Petersburg
We booked a 6 hr guide for a private tour of St Petersburg. Our guide Julia was informative, attentive and also loo…
5 stars for the guide!
Our guide was wonderful, knowledgeable, and very sweet. She knew so much about the imperialists and could answer o…
Very touristy - appalling behavior from large tour group
The performers are undeniably talented but this is definitely an experience geared toward foreign tourists. There …
Private guided tour in St. Petersburg
We spent two day with this tour company, both days they show up on time, very profesional, nice and friendly, never…
Excellent Response Time
We organized a couple of private tours with this company over the emails, and they have been extremely responsive a…
St. Petersburg Day Tour
Natalya (tour guide) met my wife and I on board our ship at 9:30 am and directed us to a comfortable, four-door sed…
language problems ti find good fluent speakers in other tongue than English. This made the tour somewhat heavy for …
Our guide Elena, was amazing. We couldn't have asked for a more informative, pleasant, helpful guide. We would mo…
Choose your own adventure!
With your ideas and this company’s expertise, this will be the best tour you’ve ever taken!!(Especially if you have…
It was such a pleasure to find this musical performance in St. Petersburg. We were able to enjoy various forms of m…
Excelleur with ULKO and Lisa
Our experience with ULKO tours in Russia was our second tour with ULKO. We booked through Viator in Berlin and it …
FIRST CLASS TOUR IN THE GOOD HANDS OF MS JULIA
We had booked a tour of the St Peter and St Paul Fortress in St Petersburg and on the day in question we duly found…
Fabulous private tours in Moscow and St Petersburg
My husband and I went on a river cruise from Moscow to St Petersburg. The ship offered a lot of excursions, but som…
Our guide was awesome!!!!!!!!!! She was very informed and took us to all the places we requestsed plus some
- Airport St. Petersburg Pulkovo Taxi and Transfers, Peter and Paul Fortress, and 17 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 540 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about A Week in St Petersburg
What time does A Week in St Petersburg start?
A Week in St Petersburg will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book A Week in St Petersburg on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with A Week in St Petersburg?
How much is A Week in St Petersburg?
A Week in St Petersburg price starts from AU$1,611.08. Discover and book A Week in St Petersburg on Tripadvisor
What is the A Week in St Petersburg cancellation policy?
A Week in St Petersburg cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A Week in St Petersburg on Tripadvisor