9:00 - Start the tour
17:00 - End of the trip
• Sight-seeing tour
• The Hermitage. The richest collection of Western European art in the unique interiors of the former winter residence of Russian emperors will introduce you to the world's masterpieces and also you will learn many interesting things about the life of the tsar's court.
• The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. The tour introduces to the history of the creation of a unique temple, exquisite decoration of which was created for the imperial tsar's family.
• Boat trip
• Pavlovsk Palace and Park. Pavlovsk is the former summer residence of Emperor Paul I and his wife, Empress Maria Fiodorovna. This is one of the largest landscape parks in Europe, uniformly fascinating in its diversity of picturesque views.
• Peterhof - The Lower Park. The trip to Saint Petersburg suburb, the former summer residence of Russian Emperors introduces to a unique architectural ensemble, the main decoration of which is a park with unique fountains.
• Peterhof - Bath Block. You will visit the exhibition showing you the imperial bath, Cavalry Bathroom, Assembly Hall
• The State Russian Museum
During the tour you will be introduced to the richest collection of Russian art being an excellent illustration of Russian history.
• The Museum of political history
During the tour you will get acquainted with the unique exhibits of the first historical and political museum of post-revolutionary Russia.
• The Museum of the Defense of Leningrad
The museum presents the history of the Second World War. The exhibition gives an insight into the life of besieged Leningrad.
• St. Isaac's Cathedral
You will see the largest domed cathedral of Russia, dome of which was gilded with 100 kg of gold. This cathedral charms with the beauty of its decoration and brilliant architecture.