Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byNevsky ProspektAlexander ColumnThe Building Of The Admiralty
- 1Bronze Horseman, Monument To Peter IStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Kazan CathedralStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Smolny CathedralStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byAnichkov BridgePalace Bridge
- 4Monument To Nicholas IStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Russian Academy of Fine Arts MuseumStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Palace SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Anichkov Palace Saint Petersburg City Palace of Youth CreativityStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8The Great Mosque of St. PetersburgStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byMoika EmbankmentSenate SquareRussian Academy of Sciences LibraryMenshikov's Great PalaceUniversity Embankment
- Professional guide (Please select your language)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Admissions to any museums
- Visa-free paperwork (for cruise ship passengers only)
- Entry/Admission - Kazan Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Smolny Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Russian Academy of Fine Arts Museum
- Entry/Admission - Anichkov Palace Saint Petersburg City Palace of Youth Creativity
- Entry/Admission - The Great Mosque of St. Petersburg
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Infant seats can be provided by request. Please message us in advance, if you will require one
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
A fantastic private tour of the city
We had a wonderful tour of St Petersburg with Marina. She was a wonderful guide: friendly, cheerful and hugely know…
Good insight into St Petersburg
We booked a 6 hr guide for a private tour of St Petersburg. Our guide Julia was informative, attentive and also loo…
5 stars for the guide!
Our guide was wonderful, knowledgeable, and very sweet. She knew so much about the imperialists and could answer o…
Very touristy - appalling behavior from large tour group
The performers are undeniably talented but this is definitely an experience geared toward foreign tourists. There …
Private guided tour in St. Petersburg
We spent two day with this tour company, both days they show up on time, very profesional, nice and friendly, never…
Excellent Response Time
We organized a couple of private tours with this company over the emails, and they have been extremely responsive a…
St. Petersburg Day Tour
Natalya (tour guide) met my wife and I on board our ship at 9:30 am and directed us to a comfortable, four-door sed…
language problems ti find good fluent speakers in other tongue than English. This made the tour somewhat heavy for …
Our guide Elena, was amazing. We couldn't have asked for a more informative, pleasant, helpful guide. We would mo…
Choose your own adventure!
With your ideas and this company’s expertise, this will be the best tour you’ve ever taken!!(Especially if you have…
It was such a pleasure to find this musical performance in St. Petersburg. We were able to enjoy various forms of m…
Excelleur with ULKO and Lisa
Our experience with ULKO tours in Russia was our second tour with ULKO. We booked through Viator in Berlin and it …
FIRST CLASS TOUR IN THE GOOD HANDS OF MS JULIA
We had booked a tour of the St Peter and St Paul Fortress in St Petersburg and on the day in question we duly found…
Fabulous private tours in Moscow and St Petersburg
My husband and I went on a river cruise from Moscow to St Petersburg. The ship offered a lot of excursions, but som…
Our guide was awesome!!!!!!!!!! She was very informed and took us to all the places we requestsed plus some
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 540 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour
Which attractions will I visit with St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour?
How much is St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour?
St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour price starts from AU$86.53. Discover and book St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour cancellation policy?
St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour?
St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour is hosted by ULKOtours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ULKOtours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour on Tripadvisor