Spend a weekend in the former Soviet capital. It is a luxurious, clean, fashionable city with its own unique character, deep history, friendly people, magical atmosphere and crazy night life. You will have a full tour program which will include visits to the Kremlin and Orthodox Cathedrals. You will see the Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell, the Red Square with its Savior Tower and Mausoleum, GUM, Saint Basil's Cathedral, Varvarka Street and many other attractions. You will also have a panoramic tour around the city when you will see Moscow from the top of the Sparrow Hills, the highest point in the city.
This tour package is best for those visitors who do not have a lot of time and would like to cover a lot of attractions and understand Russia. Courteous guides, well-planned itinerary and comfortable transportation will make your stay smooth, exciting, lively and informative. Bring your family and friends and enjoy the tour together!
• Arrival to Moscow and meeting your guide
• Wonderful, panoramic tour on the way to the hotel with several stops to make pictures
• Free Time
• Pick up from your hotel
• Guided tour and exploration of the city centre: the Alexander Garden, the Red Square, GUM, Mausoleum and Varvarka Street
• Lunch at a Russian cousine restaurant. Price of lunch included in the price of the tour
• Kremlin Tour: Tsar Bell, Tsar Cannon, visit the Assumption Cathedral, Archangel Michael's Cathedral and Annunciation Cathedral
• Travel back and drop off at your
• Free time
• Check out from the hotel
• Transfer to the airport