View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1All-Russian Exhibition CenterStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWhena nd for what purpose was it meant to be? Who were the creators and architects ofthe main USSR Expo? And what was at VSHV during the Great Patriotic War? Experienced guides will help you to understand the difficult history of the "Soviet Versailles" and answer you for all questions about the architecture and landscape design of the VSHV - VDNH.The tour starts from the arch of the Main Entrance. Guests pass through theCentral Avenue to Pavilion No. 1 and farther across the square with the famousfountains "Friendship of Peoples" and "The Stone Flower" in front of Pavilions No.18 "Belorusskaya SSR" and No. 58 "Agriculture".Read more
See Important Information for details
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - All-Russian Exhibition Center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Tickets for public transport to the starting point of the tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of tour are approximate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Raleigh, North Carolina20
If you take a Raddison Cruise boat, this is an absolutely great experience, we loved every minute onboard!
London, United Kingdom50
Easy to find, open till quite late, centrally places and the displays were jaw dropping. Well worth a visit.
An excellent venue to visit for a tourist. Super place to spend a couple of hours catching up on Russia's first…
Amazing museum with a lot things to see. Since being so huge, recommend doing at least two visits. Not only…
England, United Kingdom11637
Well worth a visit
This gallery is dedicated to showcasing Russian art. It’s a large building and houses a huge variety of pieces of…
Amazing travel in time of cosmonautics
Real time travel in the decades of 1950 to 1990. Brave heroes in front of you , satellites replicas and originals.…
Hermitage is a beautiful museum with a lot of things to see, but thereis no point in buying tickets through this…
Large beautiful but not marked properly. We got lost even with a map inside. Took us an hour just to find our…
Nuth, The Netherlands112
Beautiful decorated church; 7000m2 of impressive mosaic works. Interesting history of the building as well.
Hermitage November visit
This was a fantastic fast admission, there is an especific entrance for visitors with online tickets and there was…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071