As long as metro is the most speedy & convenient public transport in Moscow, you'll be able to visit plenty of sights in a few hours. Be ready for a brief "metro teleport" between "city exits" where our tour will actually take place.
We'll start from the Three Railway Stations square, pass by Kitay-gorod area, glance Zamoskvorechye ("behind the Moscow-river") district, Pushkin square and the Boulevard ring. At the end we might find ourselves on the Sparrow Hills with the brilliant panoramic view over the city. All this with dozens of legends of "never old" Moscow.
You will see:
• Three Railway St. square (architectural complex of 3 railway stations, the hotel of Stalin era and a few monuments);
• "Komsomolskaya" metro station. The most opulent and luxurious station of Moscow metro;
• Slavyanskaya square at the Kitay-gorod district. The upbeat heart of nowadays Moscow;
• Former Hitrovka slums. The crime nest of Moscow 100 years ago;
• Pushkin square with Pushkin monument. Tverskaya street - the road to St. Petersburg and the main Moscow street;
• Tverskoy boulevard on the Boulevard ring;
• Arbatskaya square with 2 Gogol monuments. The quaint history of those monuments;
• The Sparrow Hills (optional, depends on weather), the panoramic view over the city.