This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Choose a fun escape from the cityscape! Choose to listen to the wild birds, to sleep by the cricket sounds, to smell the pine tree aroma in the hot summer breeze, to caress the green grass with your bare feet, to find inner peace or to sleep under the stars. Choose adventure! Choose adrenaline! Choose nature! Choose Padis! Visit three of the best caves opened for tourist in the Western Carpathians. Hike off the beaten treks for four days in the Apuseni Nature Park. Enjoy some isolated hamlets. Delight your eyes and your soul with wild wild nature.
Cluj-Napoca / Apuseni Natural...
Apuseni Natural Park: Cetatile...
Apuseni Natural Park: Cetatile...
Apuseni Natural Park: Casa de...
Apuseni Natural Park /...
- services of a professional English speaking tour guide
- all transportation by private vehicle or minibus (gas, road tax and parking fees included)
- 2 transfers of luggage
- 4 nights accommodation as mentioned above (shared bathrooms)
- entry tickets (for the caves)
- pick up / drop off services
- Entry/Admission - Meziad Cave
- Entry/Admission - Farcu Cave (the Cave of Crystals)
- Entry/Admission - Scarisoara Ice Cave
- your meals and drinks (other than the ones mentioned above)
- personal expenses
- accommodation in Cluj
- travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The constant temperature inside the caves is 0-14° C. Appropriate clothing recommended.
- This tour may partially be subject to weather conditions.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Appropriate outdoor clothing& equipment we recommend (season wise): 25l-35l backpack, good hiking boots, hiking pants, midlayers, waterproof jacket & pants, hat/cap, sunglasses, gloves, hiking poles, water bottle / hydration packs (min. 1 l), Swiss knife, headlamp with batteries, first aid kit, emergency whistle, energy bars.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Get a Cluj Tour
I did not know what to expect but this place is incredible. It’s huge, there is a big wheel inside and a boating la…
Wonderful sights, incredibly knowledgeable and cheerful guide!
This was a fantastic and informative tour! My friend and I booked it two days in advance and they were very accommo…
Brilliant way to spend a few hours
We had a great time here as two adults. There’s a lake which is further down than the other attractions which you c…
We visited mid-week, it wasn’t too busy. It’s amazing to see and very large inside. You can take the lift the 13 fl…
Unique and definitely worth a visit
Unique and definitely worth a visit. It is difficult to put into words the uniqueness of this place, especially its…
Enjoyable and Educational
We were picked up promptly at our designated time. On our way to the salt mines Geta explained the different lifest…
Great Day Learning About the History of Romania
I greatly appreciated this tour from Geta. From the beginning of the tour she was friendly, helpful and full of use…
Turda Salinas Mine
Josef with Getaclujtour was the best tour guide I have ever had. He was incredibly knowledgeable about the history,…
Fascinating day in Carpathian Mountains
Day 2 (see my review on Day 1 - Cluj walking city tour) As yesterday, Joseph picked us up from our hotel and we hea…
More than just sightseeing
Get a Cluj Tour provided us a tour on just a 12 h notice, which we were truly happy about. Our guide Joseph is an e…
Our tour guide Geta picked us up from our hotel in Cluj and we were the only people who booked that day, so it was …
Really exceeded expectations!
I didn't know what to expect from the tour, mainly because I didn't think salt mines would be that interesting. Ye…
I did this tour with my friend back in July 2019. It was our first time in Cluj, Romania. The tour was ment to be f…
Our guide Geta was amazing, she was extremely knowledgeable, not just about the mine but Romanian history in genera…
We had an amazing time! Our guide, Geta was knowledgeable and friendly and just generally made this trip completely…
- Apuseni Natural Park, Meziad Cave, and 5 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255