• Take 15 minutes helicopter flight to Masungi Georeserve (the approximate travel time by land is 4 hours)
• Have a quick photo shoot before your flight
• Enjoy the spectacular view of Rizal landscapes and Antipolo City on the way to Masungi Georeserve
• Enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks in the helicopter
• Enjoy complimentary snacks in Masungi Georeserve
• Have a 3-4 hours trail, where you will discover the beautiful rock garden trapped in lush greenery or simply choose dining at Silayan Restaurant
• Make fun and exciting memories of your trip
What You Can Expect
Arrive at AirTaxi.ph Hangar at least 15 minutes before the time of your booking; proceed to the lounge, where our staff will conduct a pre-flight safety briefing, explaining the rules and sharing the tips for a safe flight. Voila! You are ready to board. You will be escorted to your helicopter and the staff will introduce you to our pilots. Having made sure that you are comfortable with your seatbelt and headset on, we close the door and the adventure begins.
Enjoy the view over Rizal and Antipolo while helicopter brings you to one of the most exciting places in the Philippines.
Once you land, you will be greeted by your guide and escorted to the reception, where they will explain to you the safety measures and rules of Masungi Georeserve.
Dining in Silayan Restaurant
Enjoy 360 degrees views of the Laguna de Bay while savoring local delicacies in Silayan Restaurant.
Discovery Trail + Dining in Silayan Restaurant
Discovery Trail allows you to explore the conservation with its karst terrains and unique flora & fauna. The duration of the full round is 3-4 hours, but may be shortened or lengthened depending on your preference and capacity. Suitable for regular and beginner hikers. After the trail you will proceed to Silayan Restaurant and enjoy your well deserved lunch.