This tour is based on private transport that will be used for transfers from the port to the sites and museums.
The visit to the archaeological sites will be done walking as well as Huanchaco beach where you will be able to see the famous Totora reed boats. During this excursion, our guests will enjoy the visit of the following attractions
• The Sun & Moon Temples (Pre-Inca Archaeological site), Moche Museum and Countryside of Moche.
• Historical center of Trujillo and visit to a colonial mansion that now is a museum.
• Promenade through Main Square and surroundings and visit to the local market.
• Citadel of Chan-Chan-UNESCO SITE: America’s largest pre-Hispanic mud-brick citadel (Pre-Inca Archaeological site).
• If time permits, there will be a stop for you to enjoy a pleasant and quick buffet lunch in a traditional restaurant facing the sea.
• Promenade by Huanchaco beach to see the Totora reed boats.