Your San Blas adventure starts early in the morning. A friendly driver will meet you at your Panama City lodging between 5:15am and 5:45am and safely transport you and up to five other guests to the Port of Carti. Relax and start enjoying during the 2.5 hour journey through the spectacular jungle highlands. Oftentimes we encounter wildlife, such as monkeys and sloths on the road and will gladly stop the car to give you opportunities to admire these beautiful animals and to take photos. Our drivers will also stop at a grocery store in case you want to purchase any items, such as snacks, water or fruit.
- Arrive at Port of San Blas by 9:00am.
- The 30-minute boat ride to the first island may be a little bumpy and, depending on ocean conditions, there may be some ocean spray. All of our boats feature seat cushions that will make this journey more comfortable.
-9:30am: Isla Perro, you can relax on the beach or snorkel close to the shipwreck and take beautiful pictures.
-12pm: Enjoy fresh lunch at Isla Wailidup or Isla Fragata.
-2pm: Natural Pool: Swim, snorkel and see the sea stars and take pictures.
-3:30pm: Return to port.
-4:00pm: Return to the city.
- Arrive in Panama City at 7pm
• Isla Perro, Panama Caribbean Sea Panama
• San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama