This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Unveil the secrets of Sarawak in 6 days. Learn the history of Sarawak and discover Sarawak rich flora and fauna. Meet with the Ibans, tribal people who live in longhouses. Reputed to be the most formidable headhunters on the island of Borneo, the Ibans of today are a generous, hospitable and placid people.
- 5 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- English speaking Driver cum guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Join in basis group tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gifts for the Ibans (in Asian customs, bringing gifts is a kind gesture, to express gratitude to the house host)
- Compulsory Malaysia Tourism Tax, will be collected directly by hotel upon check-in or check-out.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Should you would like to bring gifts for the people at the Longhouse, biscuits, medical first aid kit, books, pencils, pens, educational toys and dolls are highly appreciated. We discourage giving sweets and cigarettes.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd
very fun and nice
Got a lot of water activity can play at there. There also got animal park. Is very fun when play at ther and very h…
Wonders of Asia
The Niah Caves are, for those interested in anthropology, one of the wonders of Asia. It is also a stunning cave c…
Cultural Immersion in Countryside
Great people... lots of time in most places - could have coped with more time (of course).. Loved learning about …
Very accomodating and responsive!
I was at a conference in Kuala Lumpur in March 2020 which used this service for daily tours, airport transfers and …
My stay in Penang
Lili was very helpful to me during my stay in Penang at the ParkRoyal. Lili did the following for me: - organised …
A quiet place
Decided to go to the Butterfly Park instead of the Bird Park due to some mixed reviews - the Butterfly Park was jus…
Thank you Borneo Calling for the efficient services rendered during our trip to Kota kinabalu 20th-25th Feb to hike…
Langkawi Cycling and village tour with guide Zaharin
Zaharin was great as our guide, leading us on a cycling tour of nontourist areas. Our discussions along the way wer…
Batu Caves: An extraordinary experience
I was impressed with the size and beauty of the statue that impose its serene and majestic aura. The monastic bles…
Snorkelling day trip
Being someone who has snorkelled a bit, I would put this as just ok. It does take about n hour to get to this small…
Not a marine park
Not at all a marine park. Dead corals, standing snorkeling and biting fishes. Lunch not worth it, boat in bad condi…
Booked the airport transfer from Lily, she was very responsive and efficient. The transfer was smooth. Will definit…
Aquaria Kuala Lumpur
Very nice place to visit by children to see.. Quite busy but got lot of fish species can see there..
It was year end 30 December when we visited so the whole place was packed with visitors. It took some time to get …
Niah National Park with guide Charlie
We were picked up by our guide Charlie at around 9am, turned out to be a private tour probably due to CNY. Gr8 1.5h…
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255