Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Kelly Bay is located in mangrove forest that leads to the beach. With this tour, you can get a glimpse of lives of the locals who live in the river, ride kayaks, relax in hammock, and enjoy a variety of water sports. Here you can try the Batik experience with traditional dyeing cloth craft program, or the Blow Pipe experience with native hunting tools, and don't miss the banana boat and the crab catch! ------------------ ITINERARY ------------------ •09:00 - 10:30 Departure from the hotel → 10:30 Mangrove cruise and relaxation → 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch → 13:00 Various activities including water sports •The schedule above is the estimated time and may vary depending on the circumstances.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byManukan IslandSapi IslandGaya Street Sunday MarketKota Kinabalu City MosqueImago Shopping MallTanjung Aru BeachPoring Hot SpringsTunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- Pickup / Drop Vehicle
- Local guide (not a dedicated guide)
- Kayak, banana boat, etc.
- Boat Pickup / Drop
- Private table
- Life Jacket
- Personal expenses
- Pick-up and sending
- Travel insurance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- We will inform you in advance if there is a surcharge charge.
- This tour is not accompanied by a dedicated guide or a Korean guide.
- Because the tour is affected by the weather, it may be canceled the day before or the day.
- If you do not receive a phone call before 6pm on the day before the tour, and you do not have a telephone number or phone call, please contact us via Kakaotalk: travlestar / add friends: @ Jeju Air lounge
- Tour pick-up times may be delayed for 15-20 minutes. Please wait in front of the lobby and we will inform you of your car number in advance. If you don't come after 20 minutes, please contact us
- If you miss a meeting, please contact the "local contact" listed on your voucher.
- Please note that personal items are subject to personal injury or theft.
- This is a join tour, you and may not be able to join the tour if you are late due to personal reasons. The 100% penalty is the customer's burden.
- Cancellation and refund can not be made after purchase. Please note when booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Korina Tour
I would have liked to see more of the gardens on this trip.
The tour guide was not needed if we were given a map of the theme park. I was looking forward to looking at the Win…
Penguin magic and what tigers!
Loved the experience and would highly recommend the time to visit this unique zoo. We went primarily to see the pe…
Asahiyama Zoo & Shirogane Blue Pond Tour
Overrall the tour is good, For Asahiyama Zoo not all the section is open, example the reptile only open at 1500. Ho…
The company canceled 15 min before they were supposed to arrive.
There are many things you should know. The booking is not definitive until you receive a confirmation that could ta…
Amazing snow view and useful horse oil souvenir.
This one day trip helped me to explore Furano in a day, unfortunately it was winter so we couldn't see the blue pon…
Driving a car from new Chintose airport to Blue Pond is very convinience and spend not much time to the destinatio…
During the booking of this tour, we specifically selected the English tour. However, 99% of the time our tour guide…
Well organised and intensive tour
I booked the tour package online and received the confirmation the next day. We met up with the guide and the grou…
Your guide joe Lee was great!
The tour itself was rather rushing and lunch was disappointing but the tour guide was great and entertaining and in…
Time spent with Family
We were picked up from the hotel promptly, the drive was about 1 hour to the collection/welcome point, we were then…
Asahiyama zoo and blue pond
This should NOT be called as such as there was NO visit to blue pond. No mention nor any reason was given.
Wonderful Customer Service
Professional customer service. Booked but didn't get to go on this trip. Very grateful for how they handled my case…
We had a wonderful and informative guide in Joe Lee. He advises us what to do and what to get first during lunch bu…
I'd have given a 5, but snorkeling was limited to a few locations for general tourists. Others, who reside at the r…
Had a blast
These guys were very professional and their equipment was first rate. The guides were very helpful and spoke perfec…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Kota Kinabalu Kelly Bay Day Tour
What time does Kota Kinabalu Kelly Bay Day Tour start?
Kota Kinabalu Kelly Bay Day Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Kota Kinabalu Kelly Bay Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Kota Kinabalu Kelly Bay Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kota Kinabalu Kelly Bay Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Kota Kinabalu Kelly Bay Day Tour?
Kota Kinabalu Kelly Bay Day Tour price starts from AU$95.39. Discover and book Kota Kinabalu Kelly Bay Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Kota Kinabalu Kelly Bay Day Tour cancellation policy?
Kota Kinabalu Kelly Bay Day Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Kota Kinabalu Kelly Bay Day Tour on Tripadvisor