KOTA KINABALU / KENINGAU / PUNGITON CAVES / PUNGITON CAMP
• Meet and pick up at your hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu.
• Journey through scenic landscapes to Keningau where, upon arrival, you will you continue on to Labang Village on a 4x4 for a river transfer to Pungiton Camp.
• After an arduous journey, refreshments will be served!
• Settle in to your humble abode and embark to the unexplored Pungiton Caves.
• Take an adventurous walk through the cave where an underground stream sits and be in awe at the stalactite and stalagmite formations.
• After an active afternoon, it’s time to kick back and relax with a refreshing swim by the river.
• Enjoy your dinner under the stars followed by an overnight stay at Pungiton Camp to an ensemble of sounds provided by your natural surroundings.
BATU PUNGGOL CLIMBING / ROMOL VILLAGE LONGHOUSE
• Rise and shine! It’s time for breakfast.
• Check out of the camp and you’ll be transferred to Tataluan for your epic excursion to Batu Punggol!
• Brace yourselves as you are led on a vigorous climb to the top for magnificent views of the jungle canopy below.
• After some time at Batu Punggol summit, you’ll enjoy a scrumptious picnic by the riverbank before making your way to a modern village longhouse at Romol Village. The longhouse sits above a valley overlooking vast forests.
• Immerse in the colourful Murut culture by feasting on traditional dishes and trying out local rice wine, and be entertained by a local dance performance.
• After an evening of wining and dining with the locals, it’s time to hit the hay with an overnight stay at the longhouse.
VANGKAAKON WATERFALL / ROMOL VILLAGE / KENINGAU / KOTA KINABALU
• Awake bright and early to grab a hearty breakfast.
• After breakfast, you’ll be transferred to Vangkaakon Waterfall.
• After jungle trekking to the waterfalls, what better way to enjoy it than to jump right in for a swim!
• Light refreshments will be served to re-energise.
• After time well spent at the multi-levelled waterfalls, you’ll be transferred back to Romol Village for lunch.
• Bid farewell to the new local friends you’ve made during your Orou Sapulot trip before departing back to Keningau.
• Upon arrival at Keningau, you will be transferred back to your respective hotels or onwards to your next destination.