View all photos (8)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Air conditioned vehicle with license English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup from Kota Kinabalu city hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kinabalu Park
- Entry/Admission - Poring Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kinabalu
- Video RM30 / Camera RM5 fees at the Canopy walkway
- Entrance fees to Rafflesia site (time permitting)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on uneven ground and some steep sections along the trail.
- Please wear flat walking shoes, hat, sun screen, raincoat/umbrella, insect repellent and light jacket (Temperature at Park is 24C), drinking water
- Swimming in the Hot Springs are not recommended due to poor toilet and pool hygiene however if you still wish to proceed subject to time permitting, you would have to bring along swim wear, towel, change of clothing and toiletries
- Time permitting, guest may opt to visit the nearby Rafflesia reserves or gardens managed by the local villagers at their own expense. The cost of entrance fees varies depending on location and also whether the Rafflesia is in bloom at that time
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
I went there in September 2019 and was awestruck with the majestic Mt. Kinabalu. We went to the Kinabalu National Park where we saw some amazing endemic flora. The variety of orchids was breathtaking, we saw a variety of wild ginger, the pitcher plant and a lot of other plants…
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
Good value for money. I had to change the day of my reservation and the company was very helpful. We visited the botanical garden at Mount Kinabalu park, saw 3 blooming Rafflesia at the reserve, lunch, canopy walk and then soak in the hot sorings before heading back to the…
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Exotic Borneo Travel Management
Best tour company in Borneo
We booked a couple of tours with this company and loved both of them. Our guide was friendly and knowledgeable and …
Kinabatangan River 3D/2N
Had a wonderful visit to the Kinabatangan river where we stayed in the well provided Bilit Rainforest Lodge, with b…
Colors of Borneo Tour
Our cruise group of 10 had a fantastic time with Exotic Borneo! They worked with us ahead of time and accommodated…
Inquisitive orang utan.
Saw young Orang Utan, followed by adult orang utan, them macaque monkeys. This was through a glass window first, th…
A historic rail ride
The trip wasn't that long, about 2 hours each way. But the crew provided excellent service. This and the sumptuous …
Wendy, Martin, John and all the team at Exotic Borneo are wonderful. We come have asked for better service. They or…
It is fine to see how the people lived many years ago. Many animation and helpful guides to explain everything, in…
Charity 4 day Trek Challenge through rain forest for Charity.
Our local hospice, Garden House Hospice, organised a 4 day rain forest trek challenge in Borneo. We arrived a Kota …
Great experience in the mountains
Recently I book Exotic Borneo for their Kinabalu National Park package. We were fortunate that no other families s…
6 wonderful, exciting & thrilling adventure with Exotic Borneo !!!
Thanks to Exotic Borneo, our work travel from Kota Kinabalu to Kudat and back to Kota Kinabalu was awesome and a su…
Interesting but leave plenty of time
The train is great, the food is nice but due to the nature of the steam engine and only being a single line time is…
Exceptional tour operator and agency! Highly recommended for a custom made tour!
We arranged a c.2 week trip starting in Sarawak (Bako NP, Iban longhouse) and then onto the jungle in Kinabatangan.…
Very professional & can tailor your trip with excellent Guide!
Exotic Borneo was recommended to us by a friend, and they were very professional and prompt in their response over …
Poring Canopy Walk, Rafflesia flowers and Kinabalu National Park
Fantastic day from beginning to end! Cannot be more positive about the professionalism and knowledge of our guide H…
We made our first visit to Kota Kinabalu at the end of March 2017, and made touring arrangements with Exotic Borneo…
- Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Springs, and 3 more
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 247 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 251 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Trip to Mount Kinabalu Poring Rainforest
How much is Day Trip to Mount Kinabalu Poring Rainforest?
Day Trip to Mount Kinabalu Poring Rainforest price starts from USD 81.03. Discover and book Day Trip to Mount Kinabalu Poring Rainforest on Tripadvisor
What is the Day Trip to Mount Kinabalu Poring Rainforest cancellation policy?
Day Trip to Mount Kinabalu Poring Rainforest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to Mount Kinabalu Poring Rainforest on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Day Trip to Mount Kinabalu Poring Rainforest?
Day Trip to Mount Kinabalu Poring Rainforest is hosted by Exotic Borneo Travel Management. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Exotic Borneo Travel Management on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip to Mount Kinabalu Poring Rainforest on Tripadvisor