View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Perak MuseumStop: 45 minutes -See details
- 2Orang Utan IslandStop: 90 minutes -See detailsPass by Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd
- English-speaking driver cum guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Penang Island)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees: Orang Utan Island
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 2 passenger minimum per booking required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and insect repellent are recommended
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- In case the Bukit Merah Laketown Orangutan Island is not operating, we will replace with a visit to Kuala Sepetang mangrove forest and a charcoal kiln where charcoals are produced
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- **Bukit Merah lake water currently is decreasing, therefore, the boat schedule to Orang Utan Island has been reschedule from 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd
very fun and nice
Got a lot of water activity can play at there. There also got animal park. Is very fun when play at ther and very h…
Wonders of Asia
The Niah Caves are, for those interested in anthropology, one of the wonders of Asia. It is also a stunning cave c…
Cultural Immersion in Countryside
Great people... lots of time in most places - could have coped with more time (of course).. Loved learning about …
Very accomodating and responsive!
I was at a conference in Kuala Lumpur in March 2020 which used this service for daily tours, airport transfers and …
My stay in Penang
Lili was very helpful to me during my stay in Penang at the ParkRoyal. Lili did the following for me: - organised …
A quiet place
Decided to go to the Butterfly Park instead of the Bird Park due to some mixed reviews - the Butterfly Park was jus…
Thank you Borneo Calling for the efficient services rendered during our trip to Kota kinabalu 20th-25th Feb to hike…
Langkawi Cycling and village tour with guide Zaharin
Zaharin was great as our guide, leading us on a cycling tour of nontourist areas. Our discussions along the way wer…
Batu Caves: An extraordinary experience
I was impressed with the size and beauty of the statue that impose its serene and majestic aura. The monastic bles…
Snorkelling day trip
Being someone who has snorkelled a bit, I would put this as just ok. It does take about n hour to get to this small…
Not a marine park
Not at all a marine park. Dead corals, standing snorkeling and biting fishes. Lunch not worth it, boat in bad condi…
Booked the airport transfer from Lily, she was very responsive and efficient. The transfer was smooth. Will definit…
Aquaria Kuala Lumpur
Very nice place to visit by children to see.. Quite busy but got lot of fish species can see there..
It was year end 30 December when we visited so the whole place was packed with visitors. It took some time to get …
Niah National Park with guide Charlie
We were picked up by our guide Charlie at around 9am, turned out to be a private tour probably due to CNY. Gr8 1.5h…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 252 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 231 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Orang Utan Island and Taiping from Penang
What time does Orang Utan Island and Taiping from Penang start?
Orang Utan Island and Taiping from Penang will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Orang Utan Island and Taiping from Penang on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Orang Utan Island and Taiping from Penang?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Orang Utan Island and Taiping from Penang on Tripadvisor
How much is Orang Utan Island and Taiping from Penang?
Orang Utan Island and Taiping from Penang price starts from USD 133.85. Discover and book Orang Utan Island and Taiping from Penang on Tripadvisor
What is the Orang Utan Island and Taiping from Penang cancellation policy?
Orang Utan Island and Taiping from Penang cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Orang Utan Island and Taiping from Penang on Tripadvisor