Exclusive tour of Washino Sake Brewery followed by the Tamawari experience, which is blending freshly blended sake with water to create different flavours and aromas. This sake will be paired with local cuisine for dinner. The second day you can enjoy the local hotsprings at Matsukawa-so with a local lunch before returning to Morioka station.
Ages 20-100, max of 20 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Morioka Station, 1-48 Moriokaekimaedōri, Morioka, Iwate 020-0034, Japan Please meet at bus stop 26 at Morioka station Nishiguchi (West) bus terminal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 230637P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Participants should be over the legal drinking age.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 230637P1