Kick off your Japan vacation in style with arrival private taxi type charter transfers from Kansai International Airport(KIX). Your driver will greet you on arrival at the airport, help with your luggage and drive you directly to your ancient city of Kyoto city hotel by comfortable vehicle with taxi type. Travel one-way in style in a private taxi type sedan or mpv/van with up to 8 people in your group (depending on option selected), and skip the stress of finding a taxi or shuttle. There’s no need to worry about inconvenient arrival times or flight delays either – transfers are available from 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Duration: 90–120 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Local taxes
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- You will be meet at the meeting point.
- Kansai International Airport, 1 Senshūkūkōkita, Izumisano, Osaka 549-0001, Japan Meeting Point : ◆Kansai Airport International / Domestic Flight At the southern side of the arrival hall nearby door with letter "H", INSIDE THE BUILDING behind Starbuck Coffee.
- Kyoto, Japan Kyoto Hotel ( In Kyoto City Area only)
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60559P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotels with telephone no. start with '075' (eg: 075-xxx-xxxx)
- 1-2 passengers: 2 baggage or less
- 3-4 passengers: 4 baggage or less
- 5-8 passengers: 8 baggage or less
- Itinerary Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1. How can I locate Cherry Tomato’s driver and vehicle
- You need to go to the “Meeting Point” which indicated in your reservation confirmation or service voucher. Driver will hold ‘Cherry Tomato’ Sign Board to meet and greet you.
- 2. What should I do if my flight or train is delayed
- For airport, seaport and train-station pick-ups, we indicate ‘maximum waiting time’ in our service voucher, if you are not able to be picked up on time, Please contact our service center. We understand that there may be issues beyond your control which could lead to unexpected delays. Therefore, by providing your flight, train, or cruise details upon booking, our staff is able to track your actual arrival time and will adjust your pick-up time accordingly.
- 3. Where are your pick up and drop off points
- Most travellers can participate
- We provide a Door-to-Door service. We will pick you up from the Airport terminal you arrived and take you to the address where you want to go to.
- On departure we will pick you up from your address and drop you off at the terminal from which your flight leaves. (Noted that all flight details and address info are based on the booking form which you filled in.
- 4. Where will you wait for me at my hotel/apartment/home
- If you are going to your destination from a hotel, normally please wait at the hotel lobby. (you will receive departure notice one day before service day, around 5 PM). If being collected from an apartment or your home, please wait outside by your main door. If apartment or home unable to reach due to narrow streets and our vehicle size, will decide meeting point nearby.
- 5. What if I get to the airport too late and miss my flight
- We normally set your pick-up time to get you to the airport 2 hours or more before your flight.
- 6. How far in advance do I have to make my reservation
- We accept bookings 13months in advance, for last minute travelers, we recommend you book at least 72 hours in advance to ensure that we have enough time to process your request. However, we will do our best to accommodate last minute requests even before your flight take off. Take note booking is subject to availability and confirmation.
- 7. Can passenger travel with a wheelchair
- It can be arranged only if we were informed. You must inform us in advance if there are passenger needs wheelchair or travel with a wheelchair. A rental wheelchair for mobility also can be arranged in advance.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Kyoto City?
- Private Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Kyoto City price starts from AU$386.66. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Kyoto City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Kyoto City cancellation policy?
- Private Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Kyoto City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Kyoto City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Kyoto City?
- Private Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Kyoto City is hosted by Cherry Tomato. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cherry Tomato on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Kyoto City on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Kyoto City?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Kyoto City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60559P41
About the operator
Joined in November 2017
#5 of 54 Transportation in Shinjuku
- fbadiola00Great Service!I would recommend using Cherry Tomato for your next travel to Tokyo! They provided great details of what to expect when I land. My flight was delayed by an hour & they waited for me too! Additionally, the car was spacious & comfortable.
- lvoldfarm00Departure shared transfer, hotel to airportThe driver came pick us up on time and very courteous. Took us to airport to drop off where we need to be. The vehicle is very comfortable.
- lvoldfarm00Arrival shared transfer from Haneda Airport to hotelWhen we get out of airport, the driver was waiting with a sign,we had no problem at all, no waiting. The van was very comfortable, driver was very courteous.
- E8794WMtheresad00Great company to work with!My experience with Cherry Tomato transfer was absolute perfection ! We had arranged for our pickup at Yokohama cruise terminal at 10:00am, not knowing how long it would take us to claim our baggage and clear customs. The disembarkation was seamless and we were off the ship by 9:15. I had accessed my international phone plan so I texted the company to let the driver know that we were available for an earlier pickup. There were several representatives of Cherry Tomato picking up other passengers and one communicated with the company for us, as well. Our driver was already almost at the terminal by this time and we were found by him within minutes. Lovely, clean van and comfortable trip to Tokyo to our hotel.
- cjl888800Excellent transport!This was an easy airport pickup/hotel drop off. Our driver was very conscientious and friendly and we highly recommend Cherry Tomato!
- Fearless6309374106700Haneda airport to Tokyo hassle freeWe were coming into Tokyo late at night and having a private transfer made the trip to our hotel hassle free. Taka San was waiting for us at the arrival area with a cherry tomato sign. He even helped us locate the airport luggage storage on the same floor because I didn’t want to deal with looking for large lockers and luggage transfer from hotel to hotel wasn’t possible since we had a mix of Airbnb bookings.
- Davido040900A very smooth transferArrived at Haneda airport after a 14hr flight and so pleased that we booked a private taxi. It was reassuring to find our driver waiting for us and the journey to our hotel was very easy. Would highly recommend this service.
- DebR16600Unreasonable, unhelpful and inflexiblePick up from hotel to Osaka airport included an unreasonable amount of time at airport. No flexibility with pick up times and refused to refund. Cannot recommend this company, and very disappointed with the service.
- kierstind201600Simple, straightforward, and convenientMy husband and I booked this tour for our first full day in Japan. The tour operator was really great with communication. The arranged transfers to and from the park made everything so simple and straightforward. Would recommend to family and friends!
- SognoBella00Relaxing, No Stress, Personalized Transfer after a 12 flightWe highly recommend Cherry Tomato. After we escaped the Covid verification, immigration and customs....this took an hour and a half! We stumbled out the exit to find our very kind driver holding my name. He grabbed all of our bags and escorted us to a larger minivan that was very clean and quiet. Transport from Haneda to our hotel near the Imperial Palace with swift and efficient. Thank you to our driver.
- Jlamy00Ok but would use someone else next timeOk. But would not recommend. They got me to my destination but was stressful. They contacted me several times before pickup to tell me they would provide me with details of pickup 24 hours prior to pickup however I had to initiate contact with them and follow up to obtain details. The day of pickup driver was over one hour late. Company did call to inform me driver would be late but they never told me how long or why. Also they charged extra for luggage even though van was plenty big enough
- hopeanderson0900A Wonderful Relief After a Long Trip and Long Lines in ImmigationCourteous and efficient service with no waiting or complications. The driver was excellent as well as very nice. We chatted in Japanese, so I don’t know about English conversation
- PhillDeGreat00Excellent serviceExcellent driver, clean car, right on time of pick-up, courteous and friendly driver. Definitely will use him again, Mr Momochi. Such an excellent service. Highly recommended.
- thomasgM5523BN00Easy and professionalProfessional, easy and quick service - would use again for certain; Ready in our arrival and east to find
- 706MarioB00For the HRC fansGreat atmosphere and wonderful service. The GM even came to say hi. For all the fans of HRC, this is a must see with one of the most valuable memorabilia, Jimmy Hendrik’s Nehru jacket. And as usual, the food is good. I didn’t forget to take my Hurricane glass #60 something 😊
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Nov. 2019 • Couples
Welcoming and very helpful. Found him holding sign right away. Told us a lot about the area as we drove to Kyoto.
Written 17 November 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks for the review. We really appreciate your kind words. Yokoso Japan! Have a nice trip!
Written 18 November 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.