1. Hot springs Uzushio Onsen, affluent in sodium bicarbonate, is one of the most popular hot springs as 'Bijin-no-yu' (a hot spring of beauty) The hot spring water softens the surface of your skin, removes the old keratin or stain, and makes your skin silky and smooth. The water itself has a smooth feeling and removes stain like a soap. The open-air bath offers a panoramic view of the Naruto Strait and the Oonarutokyo Bridge.
2. Meal (Sea bream 'Ikizukuri' course) You can enjoy the great meal that the hotel boasts of, using abundant seafood from the Seto Inland Sea and fresh ingredients from the fertile Awaji Island. You will find the sea bream 'Ikizukuri' really big! The local sea bream is prepared so fresh and alive. 'Horakuyaki' is a traditional steamed dish of Awaji Island originated from Umemaru. Appetizer, sea bream 'Ikizukuri', 'Horakuyaki' of sea bream and turban shell, boiled bony-parts of sea bream, tempura, vinegared dish, pickles, soup, fruit
3. Ceramic art (optional) You can try the ceramic art such as painting, hand-forming, or electric wheel at the hotel's workshop like a secret hideaway.
• Awaji Island Uzushio Onsen Umemaru, 1137-9 Anaga, Minamiawaji-shi, Hyōgo-ken 656-0661, Japan
• Awaji Yumebutai, 2 Yumebutai, Awaji 656-2306 Hyogo Prefecture