Travel to Narita in Chiba to see the townscape of Tokyo from 200 years ago. Try traditional culture and craft, and walk around the open air museum dressed like people from the Edo period (1603-1868).
• Try on costumes of town girls and ninja!
• Enjoy the townscape of Tokyo back in the Edo period.
• Experience traditional culture and craft.
• Enjoy eating and walking at Naritasan Omotesando Street and try their delicious local speciality, eel.
• This is a recommended tour if you are flying into or out from Narita International Airport, as it is only a 10 minute train journey from the airport.
• Doramu no Sato, Cosplay Annex
• Experience Museum Chiba Prefectural Boso-no-Mura
• Naritasan Omotesando Street