1. Put on Ninja costumes 5 min
All participants change into Ninja costumes.
2. Meditation and Lecture on "the duties of Ninja." 5min
After meditation in a Ninja dojo, you'll receive a lecture on "the duties of Ninja."
3. Drawing and sheathing a sword. 10 min
The training of drawing and sheathing a sword and the use of imitation swords (toy swords for kids).
4. Practice with a blowgun 10 min
Receive a hands-on training of how to blow a blowgun in the blowgun dojo.
5. Throw shuriken (Ninja stars) 10 min
Experience shuriken-throwing in the shuriken dojo.
6. Commemorative photo 10 min
With the Ninja costume on, take photos in Bukeyashiki, in the Japanese garden and a passageway to your heart's content.
7. Learning Japanese culture (if you want) 10 min
Make a visit to an inari shrine on the hill behind the Bukeyashiki. You can gain insight into Japanese culture through learning the meaning of "Torii" gate, for example.
• 東京日の出武家屋敷(NPO法人 日の出太陽の家ボランティアセンター）, 5107 Ōguno, Hinode, Nishitama District, Tokyo, Tōkyō-to 190-0181, Japan