1. Make your way to the designated location* and meet your instructor before changing into a traditional kyudo uniform to kick off your experience. (15 min)
2. Go through the process of selecting the right bow and arrows for your height. (5 min)
3. After listening to a short lecture on the art of kyudo and the basic shooting form, now it’s your turn to draw the bow. The instructor will correct your form while watching you practice shooting a straw bale. (10 min)
4. Head to the shooting range and enjoy an hour of target shooting while getting expert advice from the instructor. Granted, it is quite a challenge for a first-timer to successfully hit the target, participants with an athletic background might be able to achieve the feat during the session. (60 min)
5. Change back into your clothes. (15 min)
6. Your experience comes to an end.
*You will be informed of the location after your booking is confirmed.