In collaboration with the town, Sato Gyokuundo offers a special sweet making workshop where you can learn from the owner herself, some of their iconic sweets.
• A brief introduction to the history of the shop and the sweets made over the last 180 years.
• Taste samples of the different sweets, served with local tea that helps enhance the flavor of the sweets.
• Prepare the table and get familiar with the equipment that will be used.
• Do the sweets workshop, learning how to cut, fold and twist the sweet.
• Relax afterwards and eat the rewards of the workshop.
• Time to shop and purchase sweets to take away with you.