Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This adventure tour offers the renowned Big Five game reserves of South Luangwa National Park in Zambia and the Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area in Tanzania. Relaxation on the beaches of Lake Malawi, the tropical paradise island of Zanzibar, and a visit to the amazing Victoria Falls. It's the ideal camping adventure and beach safari for those wanting to see the best of East Africa.
Livingstone – Lusaka
Lusaka – South Luangwa
South Luangwa National Park
South Luangwa National Park –...
Kande Beach – Chitimba Beach
Chitimba Beach – Iringa, Tanzania
Iringa – Mikumi National Park area
Mikumi National Park area – Dar...
Zanzibar – Dar es Salaam
Dar es Salaam – Marangu
Marangu - Arusha
Arusha - Serengeti National Park
Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha,...
Arusha – Nairobi, Kenya
Victoria Falls Waterfront, Sichango Drive, Livingstone 60407, Zambia
Hotel Boulevard, Harry Thuku Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- Camping and cooking equipment
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Sleeping mattress
- Meals as indicated
- Services of two crew
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
- South Luangwa NP, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in Purpose Built Vehicles, Game Drives with Resident Guide*
- The Great Rift Valley
- Entry/Admission - Kande Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kisolanza, The Old Farm House
- Entry/Admission - Stone Town
- Entry/Admission - Kendwa Beach
- Entry/Admission - Meserani Snake Park
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional/ USD 950.00pp) *
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Sleeping bag
- Items of personal nature
- Lunches and dinners on Zanzibar
- Departure taxes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each adventure tour has an Adventure Pass which is paid to your tour leader in Africa at the beginning of the tour (or pre-paid by arrangement prior to your tour). This is separate and in addition to the Tour Price, and covers selected park entries, activities and excursions along the way where payment goes directly to the supplier to ensure local suppliers benefit directly from the income. The (Optional) Adventure Pass is USD 950.00 per person
- Minimum age is 18 years, Maximum age is 39'ish years.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller.
- *Highlights are included in the Adventure Pass
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
My fiance and I completed this tour and had a great time. The National Parks were amazing, the scenery incredible and we loved the included activities. The truck and tents were very comfortable and our guide Crispen was very knowledgeable and let us know in advance what was…
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from Michelle L, Sales and Marketing at 21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone
Responded 29 Jan. 2020
Dear 803she, Thank you for taking the time to post your honest review. We are really happy you had a wonderful trip in East Africa visting the tour highlights and that Crispen and Harmony excedded all expectations as crew. We will be sure to pass your complements to them. We are also grateful for you making these comments and thank you for bringing matters forward. Feedback always helps us identify where improvements can be made to make the trip better in the future – which is something we strive for. Thanks again, Kindest regards, The Acacia Team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Acacia Africa
62 Day Trip of a Lifetime
TLDR; this is a tremendous experience for the adventurous traveler; if you have an open mindset about meeting new p…
14 day accommodated Gorilla encounter
we met a special group of people and the experience was great overall. the driving was long but worth it. encounte…
It's always the best to visit the Parks and the sightings of Chimpanzees in Queen Elizabeth and tracking the Gorill…
Stunning landscapes and amazing wildlife
Enjoy watching the ever changing jawdropping landscapes and amazing wildlife with almost 360 views from your seat .…
Brilliant company to go with on your next overland trip!
I had an incredible experience with Acacia and one which I will never forget. They are true professionals in what t…
An amazing way to see Namibia! Having local guides really made the experience and they gave you heaps of tips/recom…
Cape Town to Vic Falls
I absolutely loved the trip! My tour guide was the sweetest and the driver as well! We had a lot of fun and have se…
Best trip of my live
Thank you so much for the best trip ever Acacia. Everything was perfect and so authentic sleeping in tents and bein…
Amazing road trip trough Namibia
The best way to see the country for a solo traveller with professional guides. The camping sites were amazing and f…
This trip exceeded my expectations, but that is because I went in with realistic expectations. I feel it is importa…
I have previously overlanded with Acacia and another company so knew what to expect from the whole set up. I can ho…
Acacia provided an affordable, simple and stress free booking. The trip was amazing and made better by the fantasti…
Solo lady seeing Africa!
Great to see the highlights of Africa at an affordable price! I felt safe the whole time. Great to experience all t…
The Trip of a Lifetime!
I recently completed the 41 day Cape Town to Cape Town tour and I loved every minute of it! Africa has been on my b…
my great 31 days trip in Africa
thanks again for the great 1st experience in Africa, good wildlife, good people everyday, what more I can ask for?
- Lusaka, South Luangwa National Park, and 19 more
- Duration: 21 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone
What time does 21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone start?
21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book 21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone on Tripadvisor
How much is 21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone?
21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone price starts from AU$3,227.72. Discover and book 21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone on Tripadvisor
What is the 21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone cancellation policy?
21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 21-Day East African Explorer Adventure Camping Tour from Livingstone on Tripadvisor