Bring your appetite to experience traditional Zambian dining with my family and friends. We will enjoy a full dinner with starters, a main course, dessert, and beverages along with warm fellowship.
The experience will include:
1. Receive a hearty Mwaboonwa Cultural Experience Welcome.
2. Learn & exchange greetings in several Zambian languages, we have over 72.
3. Learn about our mealtime, eating customs & etiquette.
4. Assist with setting the table or meal area.
5. Take part in our traditional hand-washing ceremony.
6. Share in a Traditional Zambian Dining experience with the Locals.
Dinner is a significant part of our culture as it is special time to set around to enjoy family and friends. We have many types of local relish dishes in Africa that are paired with our staple food, nshima, including village chicken, beef stew, kapenta small fish, pumpkin leaves in peanut sauce, beans, chikanda African polony, caterpillars, impwa garden eggs, dried & fresh local fruits plus many more. Our meals are shared and served family style, communal; and are traditionally eaten with the right hand without silverware.
Please come share with us!