Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Taking the trip with Dacotours, you will see how enthusiastic our tour guides are as we always try our best not only to bring the happiness and to deliver great stories about culture to customers but also to devote to sustainable tourism development. - Head to the Marble Mountains and the Son Tra Peninsula on this tour from Da Nang, you’ll visit mysterious caves hidden within Marble Mountains and see the 220-foot-high marble Budha statue that resides at Ling Ung Pagoda. - Enjoy sweeping views and visit Non Nuoc, a centuries-old stone carving village and get amazed by the beautiful Feng Shui lucky marble bracelets made by local artists. - After discovering Marble Mountain, we continue our journey to Hoi An Ancient Town - Unesco World Heritage. You will be surrounded by thousand of colorful laterns everywhere. Besides, you also improve your knowledge about the culture and history of Hoi An from the past, immers your mind with fresh air by nearby peaceful Hoai river,
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Da NangStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Lady BuddhaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3The Marble MountainsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Linh Ung PagodaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Fukian Assembly Hall (Phuc Kien)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Hoi An Ancient TownStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 7Japanese Covered BridgeStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Old House of Tan KyStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel Insurance
- Marble Mountain Entrance Ticket
- Hoi An Ancient Town Entrance Ticket
- Dacotours' English speaking tour guide
- Dacotours' private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Linh Ung Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Fukian Assembly Hall (Phuc Kien)
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Old House of Tan Ky
- Personal Expenses
- Services not mentioned in Inclusion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Not historic, but interesting nonetheless
The Golden Bridge itself, and the surrounding mountains, are very beautiful, but the Ba Na Hills experience feels a…
Great value & very friendly!
I booked this trip last minute & had all the details & reservation completed within minutes of arriving at Da Nang …
Ba Na Hills
This was a great tour. There was a lot to pack in for the day but Mr. Phuoc organized it well and made sure we had …
Delightful Customized Private Tour
I was going to be in Hoi An for a few days and was heading to Hanoi after, but wanted to try and squeeze in a visit…
Amazing day trip!
Visiting the Golden Bridge was on our bucketlist for years, now during our world trip we could make this trip happe…
The trip was amazing. Guide was very friendly and good behavioural.every one should go there once there
Had a fantastic day out at the Ba Na Hills plus the. golden bridge. Our tour guide was fantastic. He kept us to a t…
The greatest agency in Da Nang
It was an incredible experience with Dacotours! Tony and his guides were amazing and they will do everything to mak…
Amazing FOOD TOUR experience!!!
It was an incredible experience! Tony and his guides are amazing and they will do everything to make you happy. The…
Day tour in Ba Na Hill
Our tour guide Lin provided us much information on the history of Ba Na Hill. He is so friendly and willing to take…
Lin Best Travel Guide
Our tour guide was great. Funny and very knowledgeable about bana hills. Was very good at speaking english and was …
Ba Na Hills with Ms. Oanh
Ba Na Hills with Ms. Oanh was a wonderful experience. She is very funny and knowledgeable. She allowed for some fre…
Bana hills day tour
Ms oanh made sure we were on time for the different activities in bana hills. Excellent introduction and brief expl…
Amazing Hue city with Thanh
What a great experience. I booked the Hue City full day tour and my guide was Thanh. Communication was excellent, T…
Ba Na Hills group tour with Mr Phuoc
I was on a group tour to Ba Na Hills. The guide(Mr. Phuoc) was extremely friendly! I went there by myself, I could …
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Linh Ung Pagoda - Marble Mountain - Hoi An Ancient Town Private Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Linh Ung Pagoda - Marble Mountain - Hoi An Ancient Town Private Tour?
How much is Linh Ung Pagoda - Marble Mountain - Hoi An Ancient Town Private Tour?
Linh Ung Pagoda - Marble Mountain - Hoi An Ancient Town Private Tour price starts from AU$106.52. Discover and book Linh Ung Pagoda - Marble Mountain - Hoi An Ancient Town Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Linh Ung Pagoda - Marble Mountain - Hoi An Ancient Town Private Tour cancellation policy?
Linh Ung Pagoda - Marble Mountain - Hoi An Ancient Town Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Linh Ung Pagoda - Marble Mountain - Hoi An Ancient Town Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Linh Ung Pagoda - Marble Mountain - Hoi An Ancient Town Private Tour?
Linh Ung Pagoda - Marble Mountain - Hoi An Ancient Town Private Tour is hosted by Dacotours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dacotours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Linh Ung Pagoda - Marble Mountain - Hoi An Ancient Town Private Tour on Tripadvisor