This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Linh Ung Pagoda, Bai But, Da Nang Vietnam
- 14h:00-14h30: Pick up and departure
- 14h45: Visiting Son Tra Peninsula and Linh Ung Pagoda where has the highest Lady Budda statue in Vietnam with 67 meters height looking down and protect the city below throughout stormy seasons.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
- 16h00-16h15: Arriving at Marble Mountain which have so much meaning relating to Vietnamese Feng Shui - visiting mysterious Pagoda, Xa Loi tower, discovering the stunning natural caves like Tang Chon cave and Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village where artists work everyday to produce the Feng Shui marble bracelet to pray for luck.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
- 17h00-17h30: Head to Hoi An Ancient Town - visiting Fukian Assembly Hall, Japanese Covered Bridge, Old House.
- 18h30: Free and easy time to take a stroll for shopping at Nguyen Hoang night market and enjoy the beautiful light from thousands of lanterns.
- 19h30: Enjoy dinner with Hoi An food specialties at the restaurant.
- 20h00-20h30:Group intergration time to return to Da Nang
- 21h00: End of services!
Duration: 3 minutes