• Centuries-old architecture & temples of My Son & Hoi An
• Temple styles including mandapas, kosagrhas & gopuras
• UNESCO-listed waterfront offers glimpse into Vietnam's past
• 16th-century Japanese Bridge with rare Buddhist temple
• Delightful lunch & expert local guide to offer commentary.
• 8:00 Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in time.
• 8:05 Firstly, we will start the trip to My Son Sanctuary.
• 9:40 You can explore it for a couple of hours, enjoy the beauty of nature and explore the mysterious ruins of Champa Kingdom
• 12:30 We will arrive in Hoi An and our driver will find you a local restaurant for your lunch.
• 13:30 You can take a walk around Hoi An old town, visit the Kwan Temple, Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Old House, Japanese Bridge…
• You can also try some kinds of local food or jump into a cafe or go shopping and remember Hoi An Ancient Town is also very famous for clothing shops and professional tailors too.
• 16:00 When you finish, we will take you back to your hotel in Danang.