This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
- Our tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel. You will be greeted by our friendly local guides and then introduced to the safe way of riding on the back of the bike during your tour. After a quick briefing, we will start heading out for delicious food tasting adventures at 15.00.
- First stop is the famous White Rose Dumplings Restaurant where you will try the unique dumplings in Hoi An.
- Next stop we will go through a small alley and stop at local business house that you could not find by yourself and see how real Vietnamese life looks like. Here, we will discover a Hoi An Beef Noodles Soups ( Bun Bo) – a popular dish of Hoi An people. You will have a chance to talk and take photos with the owners.
- Afterwards, it‘s time to relax your stomach. We will enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee in local style then our local guide will bring you to the Tra Que Vegetable Village in Hoi An where have more than 220 farmers are growing 20 veggies and herbs . And you will see farmers working the rice paddies with the sunset reflecting off their hats.
- Then we will have chance to visit the Banh My Madam Queen, one of the best sandwiches in Vietnam.
- After stopping at the rice fields we will continue our trip and try Banh Khot- a round pancake made with rice flour, turmeric, coconut milk, quail egg and vegetables at a famous street vendor near Hoai square.
- Next, you will take the food challenge- Balut- One of the Top 10 weird foods in the world. Egg no more, duck not yet. It is not because of the taste but because of its appearance.
- Next, we will go to a local restaurant by the river to enjoy a special dinner and discover a part of Vietnamese people life – “Nhau” style with cold beer and delicious food.
- At the end of the trip, we would like to take you back to your hotel or you are free to continue exploring the area.
Pick up and drop off: your hotel in Hoi An Center.
Depart at 3.00 PM and finish at 8.00 PM.
Please take note that for hot weather in summer time, Motorbike Food Tour will start at 4:00 p.m for the afternoon tours.
Or 7.30 AM and finish at 12.30 PM.
Duration: 4,5 – 5 hours.
Group size: 12 people maximum.
Weather Condition: Tour takes place rain or shine.
Highlights of Hoi An Street Food Tour by Motorbike.
Taste some of Hoian’s best street food.
8 tasting locations, 12 delicious samples (sea food included, enough for dinner).
Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history.
Explore some places that are not in your guidebook.
You will be the pillion, experienced local rider will bring you around!
Take the “Vietnam Food Challenge” – see if you have what it takes!