- 07:30 – 08:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel (in Hoi An ancient town area)
- 08:30: Leaving Hoi An for My Son HolyLand.
- 09:30: Arriving in My Son - the Holyland surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham.
Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Acient buidings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
- 12:00: Leaving My Son for Cau Lau boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river. You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have a light lunch on the boat before stopping for a visit at Kim Bong Carpentry Village – The traditional work village.
- 14:30: The boat trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. End your trip!